Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Newbietown

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2021
Hello all cubecraft staff and members, I am talking because I want you to add something to the skywars game. In my 2 years of playing the game, I have seen TONS of spawnkilling. It happens so much, people bridge over to your island and kill you. It's really not fair. This is why I am asking that a grace period be added to the game. Here's how it should look: 1) Game starts. 2) Grace period activates for 20 seconds. (The grace period would have barriers all around people's islands) 3) After the grace period was up, people can fight again.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I disagree with your suggestion. Mainly because this feature doesn't match, in my opinion, with a game like Skywars. And I honestly prefer the Skywars that we nowadays know.

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
Merhaba tüm cubecraft personeli ve üyeleri, konuşuyorum çünkü sizden skywars oyununa bir şeyler eklemenizi istiyorum. Oyunu oynadığım 2 yıl boyunca, TONS spawnkilling gördüm. O kadar çok olur ki, insanlar adanıza köprü kurar ve sizi öldürür. Bu gerçekten adil değil. Bu yüzden oyuna ek süre eklenmesini istiyorum. İşte nasıl görünmesi gerektiği: 1) Oyun başlar. 2) Ek süre 20 saniye etkinleşir. (Ödemesiz dönem, insanların adalarının her tarafında engellere sahip olacaktı) 3) Yetkisiz dönem dolduktan sonra, insanlar yeniden savaşabilir.
My friend, it's halal, you understood that at the end, something must come against it But I think when we fell out of the box at the beginning, 2 minutes is enough for anyone to collect vuramicas boxes and go to the middle.

Dark Velak

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2020
México
www.youtube.com
Hola a todo el personal y miembros de cubecraft, estoy hablando porque quiero que agreguen algo al juego skywars. En mis 2 años de juego, he visto TONELADAS de matanza de engendros. Sucede tanto, la gente pasa a tu isla y te mata. Realmente no es justo. Por eso pido que se agregue un período de gracia al juego. Así es como debería verse: 1) El juego comienza. 2) El período de gracia se activa durante 20 segundos. (El período de gracia tendría barreras alrededor de las islas de la gente) 3) Después de que finalice el período de gracia, la gente puede volver a luchar.
I agree with you, those players are very annoying.
But that also makes the game slower.

hammer4ever

Mar 8, 2018
The Upside Down
Hey, I don't think that this should be added. Skywars has always been a bit of a 'Tryhard' gamemode on CCG. There are just lots of different type players, and I understand that it might be annoying for some people, but Skywars has always been like that. I don't think we really need a grace period since most people loot within 30 seconds.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Rushing is just a strategy and there are so many counters to it, I don't think a grace period is necessary.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom