Do you want this as a next mini update?

• Yes! I love it!

• Yes

• No

• No, never its stupid.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
I was thinking (Btw i can't do good english so..) Only people with gold/higher can choose a mode in a map, (i have lapis btw). But i have an suggestion: For example: You are in the lobby and want a game Overpowered in skywars, But you're alone without rank.. On the mapsignthings you can see for example :'This map will be Overpowered' So in that map you cant vote for any other modes.

upload_2016-9-23_12-59-40.png

I hope you understand and it will be more fun to play. so almost everyone can have fun. Please vote and tag staffs.
You can choose it by Eggwars & Skywars.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The thing is with voting, is that it isn't decided on the amount of vote for that specific gamemode. For example, 9 votes for normal and 1 vote for basic, there's a 10% chance that the game will be basic. So on the signs, it cannot say "will be normal" because theres the chance of a basic.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
The thing is with voting, is that it isn't decided on the amount of vote for that specific gamemode. For example, 9 votes for normal and 1 vote for basic, there's a 10% chance that the game will be basic. So on the signs, it cannot say "will be normal" because theres the chance of a basic.
Really? I didn't know that. Cool.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Yes, I support this! Why?
Because you are alone with people who also like to play the same as you :)

Opposition:

SrKlompenstein voted for Overpowered chests!

Goooo!

Selected Day Time...
Selected
Overpowered chests...

|Diamond| SrKlompenstein: Good Luck! <3
[Stone] TrumpLover123: Why OP? This is for noobs as you

TrumpLover123 left the game!
11 players remain alive!

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
But what i mean is that the sign says 'Will be Overpowered' You cant vote in that map..

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
I think both but what I think you are suggesting to have preset signs that will always be op hardcore or normal mode. That would make donors feel scammed.
Omg yes someone who understands it but i have lapiz rank to.. and i dont feel scammed. What they can do is for example four times in a day a map with Overpowered not voted map thing and its oke?

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Omg yes someone who understands it but i have lapiz rank to.. and i dont feel scammed. What they can do is for example four times in a day a map with Overpowered not voted map thing and its oke?
Nah because that will make diamond+ ranks sad because they bought a rank for a reason.. to vote

Last edited:
N

Nikboo

^^
This suggestion won't really work so No Support.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I think you got it wrong @Camezonda.
Of course, if anyone were to suggest what you thought he was, your reason is valid.
However, what I think he's suggesting is having maps preset to a game mode.
The problem with that is that there will never be a HardCore or Normal game again, and its practically the same thing as letting non-donators vote, in that Donators will literally have lost $45 - $182.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I think you got it wrong @Camezonda.
Of course, if anyone were to suggest what you thought he was, your reason is valid.
However, what I think he's suggesting is having maps preset to a game mode.
The problem with that is that there will never be a HardCore or Normal game again, and its practically the same thing as letting non-donators vote, in that Donators will literally have lost $45 - $182.
If that is what the suggestion is, Cubecraft will not be adding it most likely. For the reason that people donate mainly to vote, if a map is a default gamemode, its pointless.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I don't like this idea. One, it will not fit well, the signs cannot be changed from a 4 line length without madly tinkering with Vanilla Minecraft. Two, as Cam said, it's not a definitive vote, people will have to go against the odds. :)
Only people with gold/higher can choose a mode in a map
It's diamond by the way, Gold can only vote for time, but not for chest items.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Don't like it if you are going to make a few maps where you can't vote you'll choose maps where people love to vote Basic/Normal/OP.

Example: I love OP in the map Stars because the middle is a gold mine and you've got three chests on your island so more change for an Ender Pearl, but Cubecraft is going to make that map only Basic I'm going to feel sad and a little scammed because I bought Emerald to vote in the map Stars.

What you can do is to make new maps for this suggestion but the same problem, there is a map so good for Basic and Cubecraft is going to make it Normal that sucks.

Another reason why I don't like this if you are going to make maps 'Pre-voted' people are going to feel scammed because why would you buy Diamond or higher if you can already play with OP without a rank or without another ranked person who is voting for OP.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom