Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You know how you cannot place blocks around the villager and the gens? That is great, because it allows teamgrief and unfair play.

It should be extended a bit more. Whenever I am alone I only play the map teaparty (the others just don't really do it for me ^^) and something that happens sometimes which just ruins the whole game for you is that there are some salty kids out there who like to block the gens with obsidian.

So you have these little houses you enter for the gens and then this annoying little &#$*# places obsidian in the doorposts. You cannot leave anymore, you cannot make anything and yes, you are completely useless and will die once someone comes from the other team.

This can simple be prevented by making sure people cannot place blocks in places like that. It's equal to teamkilling.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You know how you cannot place blocks around the villager and the gens? That is great, because it allows teamgrief and unfair play.

It should be extended a bit more. Whenever I am alone I only play the map teaparty (the others just don't really do it for me ^^) and something that happens sometimes which just ruins the whole game for you is that there are some salty kids out there who like to block the gens with obsidian.

So you have these little houses you enter for the gens and then this annoying little &#$*# places obsidian in the doorposts. You cannot leave anymore, you cannot make anything and yes, you are completely useless and will die once someone comes from the other team.

This can simple be prevented by making sure people cannot place blocks in places like that. It's equal to teamkilling.
I know it's annoying to be blocked in with obsidian, but I do not support this idea. Sometimes it is necessary to place blocks in the doorways. In OP mode, I will grab obsidian, run inside one of the houses with an enemy, and block the doorway so he can't run away. All you need to do is have a diamond pick to escape. And if your teammate blocks you in, you can record and report them for team trolling.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Firstly > This is the ''Eggwars'' forum and not the ''Suggestions'' forum. This is a suggestion so please make suggestion threads in the Suggestions forum next time you make a suggestion thread :)

Secondly > I've never had this sort of situations before but that's maybe because I always play with a friend of mine and then we're in a call on Discord. In my opinion it's not really necessary. Also, if your teammates are placing Obsidian around any generator so you can't get recources than it is ''Team trolling''. You can report them here > https://reports.cubecraft.net/login, be sure to give them a warning. If they do not stop after your warning you can report them with video evidence.

D

Deleted member 204478

This has never happened to me before, but it does sound annoying.
But I completely disagree with this idea, as you would need to trap people in gen houses so they can't run away, to make it much more easier for yourself.
Sorry, but this just wouldn't work out.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Good Luck With That
2017-05-24_16.42.23.png
2017-05-24_16.44.59.png

and these are just 2 examples
I think you can understand why I don't support this

Reactions: 0ffense

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
All you need is a pickaxe?

That would have worked before. Now one person only gets all the gens, I remember that when this game was first released everyone would get a bit. Now I am forced to get a certain kit otherwise I might not even be able to make a pick.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom