Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Het_Stokbrood

May 12, 2015
Hello,

Two weeks ago I bought de Lapiz rank for +/- 30 euro's. But I didn't get any warning of any upcoming updates.
If I knew you guys would update your server like this, I never would have paid to play on it. So maybe for the next time you ruin the server, give us a warning when we are willing to pay for it. Cause the iron/lapiz rank is now totally useless. I hope new benefits for these ranks are coming soon though? Like the Eggride was before this update. Those were features what made people pay. Not a pooping pumpkin hat damnit.

All the poopy firework sounds in the arcade lobby made me wanna leave instantly. I tried to play 3 games of Quakecraft. I was only able to join 1 game. For the other 2 games I wanted to join I had to rejoin the lobby. (This never happened before)

Also the cubelets bug like hell, I got 5 cubelets for that game I played. And it took me like 10 minutes to open them all. It lagged like hell.

So please, next time. Give us (me) a warning before we are paying for our next rank if there is a big update coming.

I hope we can nicely play again in the future without al the lagproducing useless poop.

Best Regards,
Het_Stokbrood

Last edited by a moderator:

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
First of all: Calm
Second of all: Our Developer is working on fixing all the bugs. Last time we´ve updated there were also a lot but we´ve fixed them all.

Please be patient.

Reactions: Rororoyourboat

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
We are sorry that the update didn't tailer to your needs. Our developer has worked on the update for an unbelievable amount of time, and I am not going to accept you swearing and saying that it is terrible instead of providing us with the necessary reasons. If we 'warned' people about an update and stated everything that it would contain, that would ruin it. I've never had any issues with lag on the new update, that is either your Computer running slow (FPS-wise) or internet issues on your side. As stated above by Saradabaschi, bugs are getting fixed, but remember our one developer is not a robot and has courses/exams to tend to. If you think that the sounds in the lobbies are too loud, you can adjust your sound levels on your computer, or in your Minecraft client. If you wish to continue this discussion, please start a conversation with me. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom