Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
me sorry for hack can me get unban? (appeal denied)

i know someone is gonna tell me to go to make a appeal

and this will become my hypixel ban problem

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
-_- did you not read that it got denied
I'm making a joke..
If your appeal got denied, though luck. You made two threads, asking for an unban, which isn't even how you ask for an unban. You put it under the 'suggestions' which is the wrong place to make this thread.. You insulted the server when you asked for an unban.. You claimed in your other thread that CubeCraft is your favorite server so why hack?
Do you honestely think they're going to unban you? Do you think you even deserve an unban at this point?

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
I'm making a joke..
If your appeal got denied, though luck. You made two threads, asking for an unban, which isn't even how you ask for an unban. You put it under the 'suggestions' which is the wrong place to make this thread.. You insulted the server when you asked for an unban.. Do you honestely think they're going to unban you? Do you think you even deserve an unban at this point?
cleary i don't... everyone hates me...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cleary i don't... everyone hates me...
This is just such a common response for like.. everything.. If you honestely think everyone hates you, perhaps do something about it. Perhaps make sure people don't have a reason to hate you. Don't make multiple threads insulting the server you claim is your favorite.
Or.. just.. don't hack.. to begin with?

its my fault... i should just jump off a cliff
You're telling me, you want to kill yourself because you got banned on two Minecraft servers because you were breaking the rules... That's just.. sad..

Anyway, don't spam. It's annoying.

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
This is just such a common response for like.. everything.. If you honestely think everyone hates you, perhaps do something about it. Perhaps make sure people don't have a reason to hate you. Don't make multiple threads insulting the server you claim is your favorite.
Or.. just.. don't hack.. to begin with?

You're telling me, you want to kill yourself because you got banned on two Minecraft servers because you were breaking the rules... That's just.. sad..

Anyway, don't spam. It's annoying.
how am i spamming? how am i insulting? oh yeah cause everyone hates me...

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
or just don't hack to begin with... but i haven't for a month and never planned to do it again and here i am. .............i cant even hack now in the first place

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hi.

You have been banned TODAY for use of illegal clients. You can try to contact Elenahh, the staff member who punished you, HERE but I doubt she’ll unban you as 1) it’s a temporary ban and 2) you’ve been banned today.

Good luck, you’ll need it.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
or just don't hack to begin with... but i haven't for a month and never planned to do it again and here i am. .............i cant even hack now in the first place
A month is nothing. I suggest you messaging the staffmember that banned you after half a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom