Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this in-game?

• Total voters

RonaldMc4343

Oct 14, 2020
I really think they should add some sort of heal system in ffa like every time you get a kill you heal up because its kind of annoying losing your killstreak just because someone was waiting for you to finish your fight then vulture you or if your getting two vs one and then two people are attacking you and if you kill one of them then get a heal so it can be fair.

Lauli

Aug 26, 2019
Germany, Austria, Spain
Great Idea!
It can be very annoying that when you are low on health, you need to hide so you can regen without loosing your killstreak. With what you suggested it would surely make the gameplay much faster.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
well for normal people this is good. But for pros this is a huge no no because then they would practically never die no matter what. I’d suggest like speed 2 for 10 seconds instead or something.

D

Deleted member 492126

This seems like a good idea, but I think it would actually encourage cleaning: imagine you’re fighting a player. Someone comes, steals your kill, then kills you. They successfully cleaned both of you & healed up because of it

Reactions: Lauli

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
-Added a poll so members can vote
I agree with Spoon here, but maybe you can put a time limit for the healing, so it cannot be abused
Like, when you kill someone and get healed, you shouldn't be able to get any heals for some period of time.
That's just my opinion though

Lauli

Aug 26, 2019
Germany, Austria, Spain
I don't know how hard this is to implement but it could also be done that if you assist a kill (by doing a reasonable amount of damage to someone) you would also be regenerated. Maybe less than when you do a kill, but you could receive some. That wouldn't make cleaning as big of a problem

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i disagree. some people who are more skilled would never die because of this and by that really ruin the game for others. the point of pvp is trying to survive, if someone else comes in to defeat you its just bad luck and you should have considered running away

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Some people are arguing that skilled players would never die, and that this would make it easy for people to clean and get a really high health boost.

So I'll suggest something else instead: everyone who's played FFA has probably spent a good few minutes just running around the map waiting to regen enough to enter a fight. So what if, you regen faster when you're not in combat? The game would be so much more enjoyable if you didn't have to wait 5 min to regen enough after a fight.

Reactions: InkAsriel and Lauli

Lauli

Aug 26, 2019
Germany, Austria, Spain
Some people are arguing that skilled players would never die, and that this would make it easy for people to clean and get a really high health boost.

So I'll suggest something else instead: everyone who's played FFA has probably spent a good few minutes just running around the map waiting to regen enough to enter a fight. So what if, you regen faster when you're not in combat? The game would be so much more enjoyable if you didn't have to wait 5 min to regen enough after a fight.
That's really clever, it would be like in most shooters etc.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands

ohh i like that idea! there should be a short cooldown to go out of combat until the regen starts so people can still try to force you back in combat and maybe kill

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I mean it doesn't have to be instant heal, it could just be regeneration.
theres a problem here. if someone just swipes the kill your basically finished no matter what effect The kill gives. Yea but I agree regen 2 could be the best thing. though I still prefer speed 2 as it’s less harmful if someone swipes your kill

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I really think they should add some sort of heal system in ffa like every time you get a kill you heal up because its kind of annoying losing your killstreak just because someone was waiting for you to finish your fight then vulture you or if your getting two vs one and then two people are attacking you and if you kill one of them then get a heal so it can be fair.
I like this idea and that would make 2v1 and 3v1 a bit easier. (I know that its still hard)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
It would be great if you either got 2.5-3.5 hearts or regen 1 for 2-3.5 seconds

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Sounds like a good idea but it might make the wizard kit less good. Since everyone could heal after combat the instant health and regen potions would be useless unless it's in the middle of the fight.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom