Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Straight to the point: You should be able to show your age on your profile without having to show your date of birth as well.
I think this would be great because, in my opinion, people are allowed to know my age, but I'd rather keep my date of birth private due to privacy reasons.

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
Yes! Also regarding the fact that in the GDPR (although England is not part of the EU anymore) a birthday is considered as personal data. Entering your date of birth should therefore not be mandatory to show your age.

Reactions: henryk and Lime

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I mean, you basically show your birthday when you show your age. Eg, I show my age but not my birthday. On 24th of March 2021, I'm 16. 25th I'm 17. People can see when I turned 17, meaning that they basically know my date of birth.
I think it should be either all or nothing.

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I mean, you basically show your birthday when you show your age. Eg, I show my age but not my birthday. On 24th of March 2021, I'm 16. 25th I'm 17. People can see when I turned 17, meaning that they basically know my date of birth.
I think it should be either all or nothing.
True! Is it therefore not better to only show/ask someones age instead of the full date of birth?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom