Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreemurr64

Sep 19, 2020
Golden swords are the weakest and most unfair weapons in all of Cubecraft, even when enchanted, if your starter sky island gave you a goldens sword, you better start hoping for an iron axe, even when more hits landed with a golden sword, the opponent will still win the fight due to decent gear.
The picture below might sound slightly satire, but the idea is serious, it's very unfair

1644065243387.png

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
A sword is not always a weapon, I got, to put it mildly, a bad sword - look for another way to deal with opponents: a bow, a hand (yes! You can throw it off!) Or rummage through chests in search of stone / iron swords and better. By the way, swords can often be enchanted, so +6 damage for a golden sword is not bad, they only break often, like the faces of your opponents😄
but they'll survive until the replacement

• Unsure
Reactions: Dreemurr64

Dreemurr64

Sep 19, 2020
A sword is not always a weapon, I got, to put it mildly, a bad sword - look for another way to deal with opponents: a bow, a hand (yes! You can throw it off!) Or rummage through chests in search of stone / iron swords and better. By the way, swords can often be enchanted, so +6 damage for a golden sword is not bad, they only break often, like the faces of your opponents😄
but they'll survive until the replacement
fair point, but i think i take too much time rethinking my life choices before i realize a rusher with 20 bricks and a chain chestplate is about to push me off first

(that was a joke, however, fr tho, fair point, but a bow is a HELL no, because bows are for long ranged, and like that i have to rely on an enchanted axe/pickaxe, but tough luck with those)

Top Bottom