Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
This is a repost of my old suggestion (⚠️ Please don’t necropost it.) before the suggestions update.

Note: This thread was edited a little bit.

Read Aloud Feature for Threads
Hello CubeCrafters!

I have been thinking about this for a long time. So I will suggest this today again.

❔ What is the Thread Reader?
The thread reader reads the thread and speaks it to you. So an AI would read aloud the whole thread to you. The location for the read aloud buttons can probably be next to jump to new on the left.

:heart: How can this be helpful?
There are a lot of great threads with good topics out there on CubeCraft. However some people don’t even want to read the thread because it is very long! So sometimes if they read, they might skip some parts and not understand what is going on, and this can cause drama which has happened before, but not linking nor screenshotting what happened because I don’t what drama happening right now.

📉 Issues
Some issues that can happen with the Thread Reader are these:
  • May include headings as a part of a sentence.
  • Other languages
  • Sentences in quotes that do not have a period (.) can run-on with the reply.
  • [You can post more issues by replying.]

Thanks for reading!

To upvote, react to this post with a :agree:. To downvote, react to this post with a :disagree:. Unsure? React to this post with a :unsure:.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom