• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I’m back with another suggestion. Recently I noticed that there are staff-members who have multiple functions without having all these ranks. For example a moderator & designer only has the moderator rank. While a translator & moderator has both ranks. My suggestion is to give these staff-members both of the ranks on the forums and discord.

📚: Examples
40B0A4DB-C366-4987-8FD7-43C5A8A99442.jpeg

Dylaila only has the ‘moderator’ rank, while she is a moderator and a designer. ImJunior does have both of the ranks:
665C4E1D-BA6B-4EA8-B626-CCFCE0698773.jpeg
8B3F748A-48AA-4C74-9104-CDAF482006B8.jpeg
683A6373-ACE0-4055-9A5B-59182B7BAC12.jpeg

Livchi doesn’t have the moderator & translator rank, while she has both of the functions. Also Eli does have both of the ranks.

✅: Why should this be implemented?
  • When someone has multiple functions, they’ll know a lot about those parts of the server. They can answer much more questions about the ranks they own then other staff-member. (A translator knows more about the translation part then a moderator).
  • It’ll make more sense that everyone will have all the ranks they own. At the moment some staff-members do have multiple ranks, while others who have multiple functions doesn’t.
Let me know what you think about it!

~ ShinyArrow

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Actually that's already how it works, staff members get all the ranks they own. I'm not sure why Liv doesn't have their Translator rank and I'll look into it, it's likely a bug with the passport bot. About Dylaila's Designer rank on the forums, I believe it is due to how permissions are set in xenoforo, and having two ranks with conflicting permissions causes a lot of issues. Regardless they still have "Designer" in their title so that should be clear enough.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
About Dylaila's Designer rank on the forums, I believe it is due to how permissions are set in xenoforo, and having two ranks with conflicting permissions causes a lot of issues. Regardless they still have "Designer" in their title so that should be clear enough.
And they did it for ImJunior anyway :banter:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom