Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLucyxBlazex

Jul 2, 2021
hii so skywars mega had a huge update, but team killing/sabotage is happening a lot. It would be super awesome if cube could stop that happening, like for example before the update team mates couldnt break blocks from under you, so if it could be fixed for team mates not able to blow you up, drop anvils on you, put you on fire and other things i really cant think of right now. Everyone would be a lot happier agree on this post if you think it needs to be fixed bump it.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Some stuff is simply not preventable, as you named the anvil drop for example, or put you on fire. The only one that actually is preventable, is to turn off TNT damage from teammates. I disagree with this point though, because TNT in skywars can be used as a human TNT cannon (which I personally see quite often), but would also be abused when people would box theirselves in with enemies, with only one teammate outside, which dropped the TNT in. Due to the impossibility of execution for half of the suggestion, and the other half of the suggestion causing other problems, I voted disagree

xLucyxBlazex

Jul 2, 2021
Some stuff is simply not preventable, as you named the anvil drop for example, or put you on fire. The only one that actually is preventable, is to turn off TNT damage from teammates. I disagree with this point though, because TNT in skywars can be used as a human TNT cannon (which I personally see quite often), but would also be abused when people would box theirselves in with enemies, with only one teammate outside, which dropped the TNT in. Due to the impossibility of execution for half of the suggestion, and the other half of the suggestion causing other problems, I voted disagree
ooo i understand its okie should i delete this post? or shall i just leave it i mean the admins do loads as it is

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom