Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSaphanothess7

Aug 27, 2015
Hia I'm new to the forums, my name is TheSaphanothess7.

(Just a reminder, I'm new here so I hope I don't brake any forum rules. I have read over them so I don't think I have but please tell me if I have and I'll fix it right away!)

I'd like to share some opinions on the the game: EggWars!

So me and my friend were playing some eggwars and right at the start we got rushed by about 2 teams, at the attempt to defend our egg it meant we were unable to get loot and unable to go the the center. We tried to get as much stuff as we could but obviously we were still under looted. Coming to the end of the game we manged to get a few diamonds and got a generator running but a team came ,much more looted than us, and broke our egg. Knowing that we going to lose, we went in for the kill just for jokes.They both killed my friend but as of me I got away, killed them both and tried to go for the egg. Here comes the problem! because of the invincibility they get I could not go for the egg nor could I hit them and nor could I get away because there was two of them so I was surrounded with know chance of getting anywhere. Once I killed one, other was there to back him up ultimately punching me off... I didn't even have a chance, maybe if it was just one of them but two? nah it was impossible to retaliate. (Btw I have punched other people before and killed them with this invincibility thing and it was so easy so I know what it was like to be on the receiving end of it, it's rather unfair...

So there comes my suggestion!

Make it so when you respawn you can still be invincible however you still take knockback like any other player would, this would make it so when you die you can't be spawn killed but you can't be overpowered and gg10 every person to try's to come to your island because you cant be knocked away but they can. So with my suggestion in mind, if you die you can punch the enemy away from your egg and not worry about loosing health but they can punch you away too so your not overpowered!

Also another quick suggestion is to make eggs at the start of a game have about a min of time of which they cannot be broken, this is to stop start game rushing on small maps because there is nothing worse than starting a game and 2 secs in your egg is broken and you didn't even have to chance to get leather armour.

Anyway those are just my suggestions, I hope you see some sense in them :)
-Saphanothess

TheSaphanothess7

Aug 27, 2015
Also I made a slight mistake in my post and I can't find how to edit my post so I'll correct my self here:

At the beginning I got my point across the wrong way, so here is the correct version!

So me and my friend were playing some eggwars and right at the start we got rushed by about 2 teams, because of how long it took to fend them from getting to our egg it meant we were unable to get much loot and unable to go the the center quickly. We tried to get as much stuff as we could but obviously we were still under looted. Coming to the end of the game we manged to get a few diamonds and got a generator running but a team came ,much more looted than us, and broke our egg. Knowing that we going to lose, we went in for the kill just for jokes.They both killed my friend but as of me I got away, killed them both and tried to go for the egg. Here comes the problem! because of the invincibility they get I could not go for the egg nor could I hit them and nor could I get away because there was two of them so I was surrounded with know chance of getting anywhere. Once I killed one, other was there to back him up ultimately punching me off... I didn't even have a chance, maybe if it was just one of them but two? nah it was impossible to retaliate. (Btw I have punched other people before and killed them with this invincibility thing and it was so easy so I know what it was like to be on the receiving end of it, it's rather unfair...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This has been suggested, and has had a debate over it, but im not sure what's going to happen with it.

Codester2012

Sep 12, 2015
I really want this to happen cos I am full iron on half health, kill someone, about to break their egg, comes up with nothing and hits me off his island because I cant defend myself at all.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom