Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 3, 2021
I would love to see this happen, but what would happen to other spawners if you have just acquired them? e.g you got a zombie spawner that's lvl 22 from a newly discovered island would you be able to downgrade straight away or would it only got down to lvl 22, if you were levelling it down from lvl 26 or something like that

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Jun 26, 2021
I would love to see this happen, but what would happen to other spawners if you have just acquired them? e.g you got a zombie spawner that's lvl 22 from a newly discovered island would you be able to downgrade straight away or would it only got down to lvl 22, if you were levelling it down from lvl 26 or something like that
Well suggestions are subject to change! Ideally though I want it to be able to go to lvl 1. Then the refund would probably be 0 coins and materials.

Last edited:

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I agree with this as blaze rods are hard to come by when all the spawners are lv40+ with no fall damage. Although there should be a cap to this, like it costs the same materials to level down as to level up (minus coins) so if you wanted to level down a blaze spawner, you would also need blaze rods, this is to prevent very easy farms from being made for those rods and spawners you get (I think they are intentionally hard to get)

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I didn’t realize this was skyblock Lol. Might wanna make that more clear from the get-go, or maybe I’m just stupid. Also I like this idea but maybe round it up to 30 and while you get your that much of your levels back, you shouldn’t get the resources at all.

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
Why should they upgrade spawners and then downgrade? thats not logic, i dont agree with this thread.

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I'd like to be able to downgrade spawners for maybe like 25% of resources back if you upgraded yourself or just none at all? This way I wouldn't have to adjust my afk grinder's height when I use a high level spawner. It would be cool, imo.
I have an idea (which is similar to this but different) so do I have permission to make a suggestion that's similar to this? Differences are adding costs to it (either exp+coins or exp+quartz) the more you downgrade a spawner the more expensive (has a counter on spawner nbt tag) and the higher the counter, the more expensive so the level of spawner don't matter.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom