Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henrico681

Mar 4, 2020
Sweden
So I'm a java player that every once in a while go onto BE. Every single time that I do that I get annoyed on a few features such as the small delays that seems unnecessary. On java the closing and opening inventory goes instant, but on BE the little delay can disrupt the flow of some tryhards (including myself) which make it less enjoyable for some people. I do understand that it might be in BE by default, but that is the messed up KB that u guys fixed too, so this might be possible to fix as well.

Reactions: xHappyMood

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hihi, I understand your frustration about it, and so I've got some good news for you! Despite that this isn't something we can fix so it's automatically disabled for everyone (I guess), you can simply disable it yourself:
  1. Go to your Minecraft Bedrock edition
  2. Press ''Settings''
  3. Press ''video'' on the right side of your screen
  4. Disable the option ''screen animation''

I hope this helps out and resolves your issues! :)

Henrico681

Mar 4, 2020
Sweden
Hihi, I understand your frustration about it, and so I've got some good news for you! Despite that this isn't something we can fix so it's automatically disabled for everyone (I guess), you can simply disable it yourself:
  1. Go to your Minecraft Bedrock edition
  2. Press ''Settings''
  3. Press ''video'' on the right side of your screen
  4. Disable the option ''screen animation''

I hope this helps out and resolves your issues! :)
TY

• Love
Reactions: Finixly
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom