Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Feo3000

Apr 7, 2016
hello, people of the internet ,I have a suggestion that show

I really like the server but I miss the 1.8 could create another server of cubecraft with skywars and other forms of pvp and thus solved the problem of people because some want the 1.9 and others 1.8 and ami I like both I would like to play from time to time in cubecraft in 1.8.

Thank you for fixing bugs in lucky island

sorry if I have any misspellings

Thanks for your time

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Or they will make a system so you can vote ingame,like Skywars with OP, to vote for with cooldown or without cooldown

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Or they will make a system so you can vote ingame,like Skywars with OP, to vote for with cooldown or without cooldown
they wont go
This is thread number I don't know anymore. They don't go to 1.8 anymore. Just deal with it.
yep
hello, people of the internet ,I have a suggestion that show

I really like the server but I miss the 1.8 could create another server of cubecraft with skywars and other forms of pvp and thus solved the problem of people because some want the 1.9 and others 1.8 and ami I like both I would like to play from time to time in cubecraft in 1.8.

Thank you for fixing bugs in lucky island

sorry if I have any misspellings

Thanks for your time
sorry

@Stefanvld @Roroyourboat_ @ImABubbleHead

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They won't downgrade to 1.8. If you have any FPS issues with 1.9, download Optifine.
If you don't like 1.9 pvp, see it as a new challenge, something different to challenge yourself with ;)

~ this was an automated message and won't be responded to ~

Feo3000

Apr 7, 2016

That would be great but I hope you can also vote those who are not VIPs is that it

They won't downgrade to 1.8. If you have any FPS issues with 1.9, download Optifine.
If you don't like 1.9 pvp, see it as a new challenge, something different to challenge yourself with ;)

~ this was an automated message and won't be responded to ~

Not that I do not like the 1.9, but I like both the 1.9 and the 1.8 and that they remove a version makes miss her because we all know that one of the characteristics of minecraft is the large number of options . I like 1.9

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom