Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
1,352
3,933
409
21
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I personally liked to see peoples skins and igns under the forum name because then i could recognize people in-game. I am learning that there are plugins and things that dont work with the new software and this might be one of them. but if i can be brought back i would like to see it because i liked that feature. Possibly also add a link function for bedrock players so that they can have the same thing as java.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maaarijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom