Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

timiniko

Jan 7, 2021
I've encountered so many people using Reach hacks on Skywars and Eggwars, and I can't report them because Reach isn't listed in the menu. Please add Reach to the list of hacks you can select when you use /sentinelreport to report somebody.
What exactly is Reach? It's a hack that lets you attack people or place blocks from further away, and it's really unfair to play against.

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
Reach is very hard to the sentinel to detect and for players too. You might think someone is reaching on you but they might just have a high ping so on there screen your in reach for them but on yours they are too far away to hit. So adding reach to the /sr would be good, I’d feel there would be a lot more false reports then actual reports

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Reach has been removed from the reports list recently. If you feel like they are using Reach anyway, you can report them for something else e.g. Kill Aura or any other type of hacks - they will look at it regardless. It's just really hard to detect, I've reported with /report <name> reach before and they usually got closed because the mods couldn't find anything. As the user above mentioned, it would probably give way too many false reports which are not ideal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom