Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Currently if you type in some text emotes like : ) and : p (without the spaces in between) then the forums automatically converts it to an emote like :) or :p

I think that there should be an option in the preferences tab that lets you enable/disable it, as I know that I and a lot of people prefer just the text emotes to the weird pixely emotes.

Yes, I get that this is something small but every little helps

D

Deleted member 59979

we're gonna replace smilies with a small section of "custom emotes" like we have on Discord... since we have full emoji support now (🎂😄😮👀🚀⛵) then that should give a better experience
While this is a lot better than the older system, I still want an option to enable/disable it like there is on Discord. I just don't like using actual emojis and I know I'm not the only one.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I just don't like using actual emojis and I know I'm not the only one.
for me at least I like using :P instead of :P or 😛, there are others but even with the emoji support I want a way to just do normal emotes instead of emojis (also emojis are bigger then text for some reason so if you use then there is a strange margin and its annoying)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom