Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Currently if you type in some text emotes like : ) and : p (without the spaces in between) then the forums automatically converts it to an emote like :) or :p

I think that there should be an option in the preferences tab that lets you enable/disable it, as I know that I and a lot of people prefer just the text emotes to the weird pixely emotes.

Yes, I get that this is something small but every little helps

D

Deleted member 59979

we're gonna replace smilies with a small section of "custom emotes" like we have on Discord... since we have full emoji support now (🎂😄😮👀🚀⛵) then that should give a better experience
While this is a lot better than the older system, I still want an option to enable/disable it like there is on Discord. I just don't like using actual emojis and I know I'm not the only one.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I just don't like using actual emojis and I know I'm not the only one.
for me at least I like using :P instead of :P or 😛, there are others but even with the emoji support I want a way to just do normal emotes instead of emojis (also emojis are bigger then text for some reason so if you use then there is a strange margin and its annoying)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom