Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Heyy everyone! :)

Today I have a suggestion about the rank order.
Before the Discord server got an ''update'', the Builder rank has a higher permission than the Helper rank. It was often unclear which rank has a higher permission: the Builder rank of the Helper rank? :oops:
After the ''update'', it became clear which rank has a higher permission: the Helper Rank, as you can you in the screenshot below.

a562eae7e05541e1b9ac8bac67dff0da.jpg

But in-game the Builder rank has a higher permission than the Helper rank, as you can see in the sceenshot below.

d2159bce8fc141b7b38652641aaad226.png

It is a small and detailed suggestion, but yeah... :rolleyes:
Also, as far as I know, it is not difficult to change it.

- Klompie

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is not important enough to fix it , if you know where the tag stands for you would now that the helpers are there to help you and that the builders are there to build some awesome stuff. Also i think that they are higher than Helper in game just because they have /op , i am not sure about that .

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
N

Nikboo

This is not important enough to fix it , if you know where the tag stands for you would now that the helpers are there to help you and that the builders are there to build some awesome stuff. Also i think that they are higher than Helper in game just because they have /op , i am not sure about that .

I don't think builders get /op

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I can understand where you're coming from though. Normally, when someone looks at tab, they look at the top if they need help. Poor Alex would receive messages from people who genuinely need help when needed, and in the end, not get it. However, as stated above, I'm sure that they can work it out themselves when they message a builder that the builder tag will come up, and will then move to a helper. Also:
We're a staff team not a
hierarchy, it doesn't matter if your name's above or beneath another's name.
They are two completely different ranks that really don't share much similarity. It doesn't really matter in which order they go as one isn't above another.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It does't matter really. Builder on top of helper or Helper on top of builder, they are a staff team as a whole,so it's not really a "mistake". Honestly, there is nothing for you to worry about :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
We're a staff team not a
hierarchy, it doesn't matter if your name's above or beneath another's name.
Oh well if it doesn't matter just put me above the owners plis thaankkss :3

And now seriously. I understand that you can get annoyed by it if you have OCD or just because you get itches from it, but it's not really necessary to change it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
🐉
Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Top Bottom