• IDK

• No. (Comment why!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm RemiO05 and I made a new suggestion thread!
This time, it's about the forums!
I think it's a wonderful idea to make the forums more accessible for other players.
Especially for players who can't speak English very well!
I think there are too much players on our forums who can't speak English, so let me introduce my idea!
Let's translate the forums to the other main languages of this server: Dutch and Spanish!

Eehr Remi, why do you want to see this added?
As I said, there are (in my opinnion) too much players who can't speak English.
I also want them to use the forums, and I want them to use the report site!
They also have to share their ideas with the community, but they can't do that because they can't speak English!

Who do you want to translate the forums?
There are for example a couple of Dutch staff members on the server, and there are a couple of staff members who can speak Spanish.
I would like to help the staff members to translate the forums to the Dutch language, and I think (not sure) there are also a couple of 'normal' members who like to do that with the Spanish language.

Which threads and subforums do you want to be translated?
I think all the Reporting Tutorials and Guidelines threads, the Official Rules (and the list of allowed mods), the News threads, the Report Site, the Merch Site and the Store Site should be translated, because these sites are very important.
After that we can also translate the Suggestions subforum. (BTW I mean this thread from suggestions subforum: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/)

I wanted to show my 'translate skills', so I also translated this thread into Dutch!

The Dutch version (de Nederlandse versie):

Hoi, ik ben RemiO05 en ik heb een nieuwe suggestie gemaakt!
Deze keer gaat mijn suggestie over de forums!
Ik denk dat het een goed idee is om de forums toegankelijker te maken voor andere spelers!
Vooral voor de spelers die niet zo goed, of helemaal geen Engels kunnen!
Ik denk dat er te veel spelers op de forums zijn die geen Engels kunnen, dus laat me mijn idee introduceren!
Laten we de forums vertalen naar de andere hoofd talen: Nederlands en Spaans!

Eeeehm, Remi, waarom wil je dit toegevoegd zien?
Zoals ik al heb gezegd, zijn er (mijn mening) te veel spelers die geen Engels kunnen spreken.
Ik wil hen ook gebruik laten maken van de forums en van de raporteer site!
Ze moeten hun ideeën ook kunnen delen met de rest van de gemeenschap, maar dat kan niet omdat ze geen Engels kunnen spreken!

Wie wil je de forums laten vertalen?
Er zijn bijvoorbeeld een aantal Nederlandse staff leden op de server, en er zijn een aantal staff leden die Spaans kunnen spreken.
Ik zou ook willen helpen om de forums te vertalen naar de Nederlandse taal, en ik denk dat er ook (niet zeker) nog meer spelers zijn die dat willen doen met bijvoorbeeld de Spaanse taal!

Welke artikelen zou je vertaald willen zien?
Ik denk dat alle rapporteer en richtlijn artikelen, de officiële regels (met de lijst van de toegestane mods), de nieuws artikelen, de rapporteer site, de merchandise site, en de winkel vertaald moeten worden, omdat deze artikelen zeer belangrijk zijn.
Als we daarmee klaar zijn kunnen we ook de suggesties subforum vertalen.
(Trouwens, daarmee bedoel ik alleen dit artikel: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/)

What do you think about my idea?
Do you think this would be handy?
Thanks for reading my thread!

@Demiro16 @larwa @IWillOwnSkywars @boyflo05 @Keanubazz @MajesticMark @Luzario @Siftenly @Time_4_pvp @zCeLx @Zombiepower @✨DJ MS✨

I also tagged staff members ;)
@Anmazing @Marieke2001 @skifby @XiiKa @Diogo @zRinne @Buuuddy @telegamer @ChaosConjurer @Clacks @Efcluke94 @rubik_cube_man @zDutchie

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I kinda like your idea , I always try my best to help people finding something or just help them by explaining the thread.
I think all the Reporting Tutorials and Guidelines threads, the Official Rules (and the list of allowed mods)
This forum sections are indeed needed in some other main languages so that a lot more people understand the rules and how to do things.
the News threads, the Report Site, the Merch Site and the Store Site should be translated,
These sites will give cubecraft the great opportunity to get more players to love the updates and you they will also earn a lot more money out of it because people will understand what they're purchasing.

I like your ideas ! If you need a dutch translator I am here to help you out ;)

Reactions: Florisss and remio

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
English:
I started reading and I thought: "I would translate the text with google translate, because that's easier".
After reading the English text, I find out that you have already translated it into Dutch xD

But I definitely think it's a good idea!
I also don't mind helping to translate into Dutch. :p
+1

Dutch:
Ik begon te lezen en ik dacht: "Ik vertaal de tekst even met google translate, want dat is makkelijker".
Nadat ik de Engels tekst heb gelezen kom ik erachter dat jij het al hebt vertaald naar het Nederlands xD

Maar ik vind het zeker een goed idee!
Ik vind het ook niet erg om te helpen met het vertalen naar het Nederlands. :p
+1

Last edited:
Reactions: Florisss and remio

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Ik geloof dat het heel handig kan zijn om onduidelijkheid op de forums te voorkomen, aangezien Nederlands, Engels en Spaans de meest gesproken talen zijn op CubeCraft ben ik het er volledig mee eens dat de regels en de how-to delen van de forums dienen vertaalt te worden.

Op de server zelf wordt al een hoop vertaalt, dus zou het op de forums ook heel handig zijn en "Ik wist de regels niet" zal niet langer een excuus hoeven te zijn.

Reactions: remio

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
I like your idea, a lot of people don't understand the threads because they can not speak English, if needed I can help translating lol.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I kinda like your idea , I always try my best to help people finding something or just help them by explaining the thread.

This forum sections are indeed needed in some other main languages so that a lot more people understand the rules and how to do things.

These sites will give cubecraft the great opportunity to get more players to love the updates and you they will also earn a lot more money out of it because people will understand what they're purchasing.

I like your ideas ! If you need a dutch translator I am here to help you out ;)
Me 2 (we can work together if my idea is added, only if you want to :))

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
No this would just result in more people speaking random languages on the forums. Or they need to make for every language an seperate forum and that would rip the community apart

Reactions: _Oplex_

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I like your idea but only translate important threats please because the main language of CubeCraft is English and most of the people speak English.
People can already write threats in their own language it is recommended to write you threat in English because more people can react/help, but there will most of the time be someone that speaks your language and can help you.
Only for a couple of threads, I already put it in my thread.

No this would just result in more people speaking random languages on the forums. Or they need to make for every language an seperate forum and that would rip the community apart
No, did you read the whole thread?

Reactions: Siftenly

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hi, I'm RemiO05 and I made a new suggestion thread!
This time, it's about the forums!
I think it's a wonderful idea to make the forums more accessible for other players.
Especially for players who can't speak English very well!
I think there are too much players on our forums who can't speak English, so let me introduce my idea!
Let's translate the forums to the other main languages of this server: Dutch and Spanish!

Eehr Remi, why do you want to see this added?
As I said, there are (in my opinnion) too much players who can't speak English.
I also want them to use the forums, and I want them to use the report site!
They also have to share their ideas with the community, but they can't do that because they can't speak English!

Who do you want to translate the forums?
There are for example a couple of Dutch staff members on the server, and there are a couple of staff members who can speak Spanish.
I would like to help the staff members to translate the forums to the Dutch language, and I think (not sure) there are also a couple of 'normal' members who like to do that with the Spanish language.

Which threads and subforums do you want to be translated?
I think all the Reporting Tutorials and Guidelines threads, the Official Rules (and the list of allowed mods), the News threads, the Report Site, the Merch Site and the Store Site should be translated, because these sites are very important.
After that we can also translate the Suggestions subforum. (BTW I mean this thread from suggestions subforum: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/)

I wanted to show my 'translate skills', so I also translated this thread into Dutch!

The Dutch version (de Nederlandse versie):

Hoi, ik ben RemiO05 en ik heb een nieuwe suggestie gemaakt!
Deze keer gaat mijn suggestie over de forums!
Ik denk dat het een goed idee is om de forums toegankelijker te maken voor andere spelers!
Vooral voor de spelers die niet zo goed, of helemaal geen Engels kunnen!
Ik denk dat er te veel spelers op de forums zijn die geen Engels kunnen, dus laat me mijn idee introduceren!
Laten we de forums vertalen naar de andere hoofd talen: Nederlands en Spaans!

Eeeehm, Remi, waarom wil je dit toegevoegd zien?
Zoals ik al heb gezegd, zijn er (mijn mening) te veel spelers die geen Engels kunnen spreken.
Ik wil hen ook gebruik laten maken van de forums en van de raporteer site!
Ze moeten hun ideeën ook kunnen delen met de rest van de gemeenschap, maar dat kan niet omdat ze geen Engels kunnen spreken!

Wie wil je de forums laten vertalen?
Er zijn bijvoorbeeld een aantal Nederlandse staff leden op de server, en er zijn een aantal staff leden die Spaans kunnen spreken.
Ik zou ook willen helpen om de forums te vertalen naar de Nederlandse taal, en ik denk dat er ook (niet zeker) nog meer spelers zijn die dat willen doen met bijvoorbeeld de Spaanse taal!

Welke artikelen zou je vertaald willen zien?
Ik denk dat alle rapporteer en richtlijn artikelen, de officiële regels (met de lijst van de toegestane mods), de nieuws artikelen, de rapporteer site, de merchandise site, en de winkel vertaald moeten worden, omdat deze artikelen zeer belangrijk zijn.
Als we daarmee klaar zijn kunnen we ook de suggesties subforum vertalen.
(Trouwens, daarmee bedoel ik alleen dit artikel: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/)

What do you think about my idea?
Do you think this would be handy?
Thanks for reading my thread!

@Demiro16 @larwa @IWillOwnSkywars @boyflo05 @Keanubazz @MajesticMark @Luzario @Siftenly @Time_4_pvp @zCeLx @Zombiepower
(Sorry DJ MS but I can't tag you because you have a weird name :()

I also tagged staff members ;)
@Anmazing @Marieke2001 @skifby @XiiKa @Diogo @zRinne. I have now got pause, I will add more staff members soon.
Good! But................... Its unnecessary for me because I'm not dutch or spanish:D (unnecessary I dont think this word is right its translations fault!

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Only for a couple of threads, I already put it in my thread.

No, did you read the whole thread?
yes butt not everyone is gona translate every thread.
there are thousends of threads not every signle one is getting translate. and sertainly not the other thousends and thousends of replies. everything would just get tripled for every langueche

nvm i sitll got it wrong. i think

Reactions: qwertplaysmc

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
yes butt not everyone is gona translate every thread.
there are thousends of threads not every signle one is getting translate. and sertainly not the other thousends and thousends of replies. everything would just get tripled for every langueche

nvm i sitll got it wrong. i think

I think he means that there will be different tabs kike: suggestions for each page. So that spanish people can suggest in spanish on a spanish page

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
i mean this has been suggested before, but yeah why not.
Something weird that I saw in-game is that even if you chose Spanish or dutch everything still was in English, so to your suggestion yes there should be one in the forums but also in-game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom