Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 20, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
I have a suggestion about 1 single thing.
It is about the /fsmg

I personally think that it is a cool feature even tho I learned today.
But I have a 1 problem with it.

-Suggestion-

When I try to send messages to my friend with Fsmg my friend IGN is not showing up and I think it is problematic.
Like looking on top of the chat for your Friends IGN and If that IGN dissappear in the chat section (I am talking about this one [+]Herobrine937465) You have to go to the Social Menu> friendliest and get your friends name.

-Long story short-

I say that when I type /fsmg, the names in your friends list will appear (for those who are online), at least by pressing the tab button, let's type fast.

-My opinion-

I know this is kinda selfish Suggestion but think about it. Every PC members has access to this feature.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a suggestion about 1 single thing.
It is about the /fsmg

I personally think that it is a cool feature even tho I learned today.
But I have a 1 problem with it.

-Suggestion-

When I try to send messages to my friend with Fsmg my friend IGN is not showing up and I think it is problematic.
Like looking on top of the chat for your Friends IGN and If that IGN dissappear in the chat section (I am talking about this one [+]Herobrine937465) You have to go to the Social Menu> friendliest and get your friends name.

-Long story short-

I say that when I type /fsmg, the names in your friends list will appear (for those who are online), at least by pressing the tab button, let's type fast.

-My opinion-

I know this is kinda selfish Suggestion but think about it. Every PC members has access to this feature.
You are in different servers so its not possible

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom