Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
LosCkfV.jpg

Take a look at this.

First change: Change "<amount> cubelet(s)" to "<amount> <type> cubelet(s)" just to avoid anyone being confused. (in all achievements obviously)

Second change
: For achievements that are incredibly hard to get (for example, "Sky warrior", 10.000 skywars wins), 5 cubelets should be changed to 5 uber cubelets. 10.000 is an AMAZING number, and I feel like 5 regular/normal cubelets is like way not good enough. Also replace some normal cubelets with Super cubelets.

I feel like adding loot points to achievements would also make sense but idek

Same would go for other achievements that take a lot of time or require a certain level of skill. (Also to the "Liquidator" achievement for example, get 10.000 Skywars kills)

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The way I look at it, this really shouldn’t matter
Cubelets themselves are the basic ones
Not that confusing

I do think yes for 10K wins 5 Uber Cubelets is got but why specify
Nobody will be confused
Only need to specify the 5 Uber Cubelets

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
LosCkfV.jpg

Take a look at this.

First change: Change "<amount> cubelet(s)" to "<amount> <type> cubelet(s)" just to avoid anyone being confused. (in all achievements obviously)

Second change
: For achievements that are incredibly hard to get (for example, "Sky warrior", 10.000 skywars wins), 5 cubelets should be changed to 5 uber cubelets. 10.000 is an AMAZING number, and I feel like 5 regular/normal cubelets is like way not good enough. Also replace some normal cubelets with Super cubelets.

I feel like adding loot points to achievements would also make sense but idek

Same would go for other achievements that take a lot of time or require a certain level of skill. (Also to the "Liquidator" achievement for example, get 10.000 Skywars kills)
Yup I agree.WE NEED MORE UBER CUBLETS N LOOT POINTS!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Priley

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
For achievements that are incredibly hard to get (for example, "Sky warrior", 10.000 skywars wins), 5 cubelets should be changed to 5 uber cubelets. 10.000 is an AMAZING number, and I feel like 5 regular/normal cubelets is like way not good enough.
Completely agree with this, I'll escalate the suggestion and lock the thread now. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.