Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDova

Jul 13, 2015
When I fist came to this server, which was a great server, the inly problem that it has is that there are not that many mods present in the server and even on the website. I've been banned for more than 2 months now and it is just a bummer that I can't get on a really wonderful server if the mods will tell me to stop asking them to get unbanned, when I put in more than 5 appeals, nothing were even looked at. So it would be a great idea to be very active as staff!! :)o_O

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
For a start, you're only meant to submit one appeal. Secondly, it could be because that one particular member of staff is away on holiday ect. We tell you to stop appealing because it's up to the staff member that banned you to decide whether you get unbanned or not.

It's hard for us to expand our staff team, due to the fact we look at many things that point to whether they'd be good staff or not. We are trying to have as many staff on as possible, however it isn't as easy as that.

KingDova

Jul 13, 2015
Ok that's all cool. i won't post any more appeals, but TacosbeFriends said he unbanned me and I still can't get on the server for my "inappropriate name" which is KingDova. Can you unban me?

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Just want to say something theirs not too many mods because cubecraft cant give someone the opportunity to be mod that fast because you have to be trustable and thats why theirs not too mano mods in the server well their are but its Hard to find them in a game

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
  • If theirs mis spell words or rare words sorry im at my tablet now and it changes some words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom