Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pernibaer

Jan 24, 2014
Austria
Hello Cubecrafters,

I have been playing on this server for almost 9 years and have been a member here in the forum for over 6 years, bought ranks up to obsidian rank and now I have been banned permanently. However, I have had very little time in the last few years and if I had to guess, I would say that I have collected maybe 40/50 hours of play in the last three years. I play almost exclusively Skyblock, sometimes a round of Eggwars.

Why I was banned now, and permanently banned as well, is completely unclear to me. Here is the reason that is given when I try to join: "You were banned by "XXXXXX" at Sep 28, 2020 7:04:46 PM for bypassing EuropesBestPvPer permaban". I don't even understand what that means and the Admin who banned me couldn't explain it to me.

Is there someone here who can at least explain to me what that means exactly? That would be very helpful.

Why would I cheat if I had only played 40/50 hours on this server in the last few years? Like, I don't even understand. I didn't do anything. I just wanted to play a casual round of Skyblock. And why would I cheat on Skyblock? What would I gain? Furthermore if I wanted to cheat why would I cheat on a server where I have a long history and payed for a rank? This just doesn't make any sense.

Cubecraft-Team, please have a look into this once more, it just doesn't seem right to me. There has to be something you have overseen in the banning process. There's just no other way.

I'm posting this here on the Feedback tab, because I just don't feel taken seriously by the admin who banned me. I am sorry, but that is my opinion.

Best regards,
Pernibaer

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I saw you have already appealed your ban, please be patient and wait until it get reviewed! You aren't banned for hacking, you are banned for bypassing a ban on another account 'EuropesBestPvper'. Bypassing a ban from another account isn't allowed, that's why you are banned. If you feel like this is unfair and your appeal gets denied, you can start a conversation with CapitanGato here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiivan and Lecura

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Hey Pernibaer! 😁

Can you provide me your username and if you are a Java or Bedrock player so I can find out why you were banned?

Reactions: _JoSee

Pernibaer

Jan 24, 2014
Austria
Hey Pernibaer! 😁

Can you provide me your username and if you are a Java or Bedrock player so I can find out why you were banned?
Hello Ma7m0uD!
I am playing on java and my Username is Pernibaer, just like here on the forums :)
Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Ma7mouD

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Hello Ma7m0uD!
I am playing on java and my Username is Pernibaer, just like here on the forums :)
Thanks for your help!
@Pernibaer Hey! as what it shows me, you were banned by CapitanGato for bypassing EuropesBestPvPer permanent ban and you already submit an appeal and it is pending, all what you've to do now to wait until Capitan get the time to review your appeal, though if your appeal got denied and you think you were unfairly banned you can start a conversation with Capitan here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Capitan
Note: Don't panic if your ban is unfair and was a mistake you will be unbanned (:

Jul 5, 2020
@Pernibaer Hey! as what it shows me, you were banned by CapitanGato for bypassing EuropesBestPvPer permanent ban and you already submit an appeal and it is pending, all what you've to do now to wait until Capitan get the time to review your appeal, though if your appeal got denied and you think you were unfairly banned you can start a conversation with Capitan here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Capitan
Note: Don't panic if your ban is unfair and was a mistake you will be unbanned (:
ur pfp is cute

• Love

Pernibaer

Jan 24, 2014
Austria
Thank you! Altough I don‘t want to spam him right away😁

• Love
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom