Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Hey guys,

Until recently I used to play cubecraft every day. I stopped because when I logged back into Cubecraft three days later, Cubecraft opened to a black screen, then to players moving then freezing, moving then freezing. I was able to break the blocks in the lobby and take off my cosmetic armor. When I did that I got kicked. This had never happened before while playing on Cubecraft.

For Reference, I'm running on a new laptop (1- 2 months), the Lenovo Legion Y520

The specs are
Processor
Up to 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Graphics
Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti
Memory
Up to 16 GB DDR4; 2 x SODIMM Slots
Storage
  • 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB PCIe SSD or
  • 500 GB / 1 TB / 2 TB SATA HDD
Audio
2 x 2W Harman™ Certified Speakers with Dolby Audio™ Premium
Battery Life
  • Up to 4-Hour 3 Cell;
  • 45 WHr Li-Polymer Battery
Display
  • 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080)
  • 16:9; IPS; Anti-Glare
Dimensions (W x D x H)
  • (mm) : 380 x 265 x 25.8
  • (inches) : 14.96" x 10.43" x 1.01"
Weight
Starting at 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
Color
Black
WLAN & Bluetooth®
1 x 1 WiFi 802.11 ac or 2 x 2 WiFi 802.11 ac + Bluetooth® 4.1 Combo
LAN
10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
Ports
  • 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C)
  • 2 x USB 3.0
  • 1 x USB 2.0
  • 1 x HDMI™
  • Audio Jack
  • Microphone Jack
  • RJ45 LAN
  • 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
Preloaded Software
  • Power2Go (Blu-ray Disc™ / DVD)
  • PowerDVD (Blu-ray Disc™ / DVD)
  • Microsoft Office 2013
  • Lenovo Companion
  • Lenovo Nerve Sense
  • Magic Y Key
  • Lenovo OneKey Recovery
  • Lenovo ID

Single player also is very laggy for me and the chunks almost never load and i can't play that as well.

I would appreciate help on this so I can finally get back on Cubecraft and Minecraft in general

Thanks

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If loafing chunks is your problem I have an idea that might help though teleporting players sounds more like a latency induced problem. So in the launcher go to the 3 dashes icon thingy. Select the version you want to play in, there should be a button called "advanced settings" ot what not. This should open up several text boxes with words next to them, go to the box with "JVM" next to it. There should be 3-4 letters and then the number 1. Changing that number to a higher number would help load chunks. I don't know how much you should do but given that you have 16 gb ram I would suggest no more than 4. Remember, this will only help you with performance based issues so if the problem is internet based then this won't do anything.

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
If loafing chunks is your problem I have an idea that might help though teleporting players sounds more like a latency induced problem. So in the launcher go to the 3 dashes icon thingy. Select the version you want to play in, there should be a button called "advanced settings" ot what not. This should open up several text boxes with words next to them, go to the box with "JVM" next to it. There should be 3-4 letters and then the number 1. Changing that number to a higher number would help load chunks. I don't know how much you should do but given that you have 16 gb ram I would suggest no more than 4. Remember, this will only help you with performance based issues so if the problem is internet based then this won't do anything.
Actually i already set it to 6gb long back
And its doing it WITH it

Also my internet is slow on this laptop, all my other devices work fine. This laptop is like 10 ft away from my router and is really slow whereas my old pc is in another room and has better connection

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I always update/reinstall all my drivers whenever something inexplicable like this happens, and it solved every problem I've had so far. This may not apply to your situation but it could be worth checking everything is up to date.

Is it just Minecraft that is unplayable or do other games have similar performance issues?

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
since you have a laptop and replacing the wireless card on a laptop is not the easiest thing to do i suggest plugging in with a lan cable or buying a WiFi usb stick. you can get a pretty good one for cheap. make sure that you are connect to 5G instead of 2.4G since 2.4G is old and slow and different waves like microwaves and baby monitors effect the 2.4G and slow it down.you computer seems more then powerful enough to run minecraft, but optifine works fantastic and will fix a lot of your problems as well (besides server lag)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom