Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OpeikoGamerYT

Jun 17, 2020
Norway
Hi! I’m a Leaderboardplayer which is on Skywars leaderboards for Chaos (Top 4) and Duos.
Cubecraft added this new knockback, which I think is cool that they added something new,
buuut ...
It’s a complete copy of Hive.
When I play Cubecraft I don’t want to play any other server than Cubecraft, and I think alot of people also can agree;
The new knockback sucks.
The «experiment» should be stopped, and just in case it gets added, I’ll quit playing Cubecraft. The new knockback is a major mistake and should not be added at all. I want to play the game like I always have.
-A mad Chaos leaderboardplayer (Opeiko)

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hi! I’m a Leaderboardplayer which is on Skywars leaderboards for Chaos (Top 4) and Duos.
Cubecraft added this new knockback, which I think is cool that they added something new,
buuut ...
When I play Cubecraft I don’t want to play any other server than Cubecraft, and I think alot of people also can agree;
The new knockback sucks.
The «experiment» should be stopped, and just in case it gets added, I’ll quit playing Cubecraft. The new knockback is a major mistake and should not be added at all. I want to play the game like I always have.
Is expiremental you can give feedback on it you gotta say what they should change about it instead of just saying don't add it cuz the kb rn on cube isn't any good either

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
buuut ...
The new knockback sucks.
1.) It's not like Hive at all Hive makes you go way higher in the air and there is other servers with upwards KB.

2.)They spent a lot of time on this and your only point to it is that you will stop playing.

3.) Not everything stays the same so you need to either pack up and leave because every server will endure a big change no matter what.

Reactions: InkAsriel

OpeikoGamerYT

Jun 17, 2020
Norway
1.) It's not like Hive at all Hive makes you go way higher in the air and there is other servers with upwards KB.

2.)They spent a lot of time on this and your only point to it is that you will stop playing.

3.) Not everything stays the same so you need to either pack up and leave because every server will endure a big change no matter what.
1: Bruh literally a copy

2: Mhm, and this is an experiment, and I’m sharing my thoughts upon it

3: The thing is that everything can stay the same, Because it’s already good enough, which I’m trying to say.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
buuut ...
The new knockback sucks.
Rather than just saying you want the old broken knockback back, give suggestions to make it better.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
they wont change the knockback back only because a couple of people dont like it. if you dont like it, its best to move on to a different server honestly (in case they decide to keep it this way, that is). saying its a copy from a different server isnt a good argument, because we could say everything is coppied in the end. "eggwars is just like bedwars from server x. coppied!"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom