Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fighterzx_

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2017
osu! wormhole
This is my first time posting, please don't get mad at me for being triggered :p
This isn't the first time I've seen it. Everytime the game starts, at least two people will run straight to the mines, dig down and kill themselves so that they can be infected! This gives the infected an unfair advantage and makes the game so much harder to play! And humans rarely win because of that!

Solution to that is that can you amazing developers please make the humans have Resistance V at the start of the game for 30 seconds? And line the edge of the map with barrier blocks and add a bedrock layer under the map? Please, I would greatly appreciate that!

-AwesomeFighterz-

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Kysing should not be option because thats to easy i agree this should be fixed +1 if they want to be infected they

A. Be caught like everyone else or
B. Leave the game and join another

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really think this is much of a problem to be honest, and Resistance isn't going to fix it. If people purposely want to be an infected, they'd simply run towards the infected and let them kill him.
I really doubt that this has a huge impact on the game, and I don't want to be stopped from doing quick eliminations if I start as an infected due to Resistance 5.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey, if they do that, let them go.
It will be put on their list of deaths.
And... if they want to be infected, you still have a big chance to win, because you have more than 2 teammates!

Reactions: Demosiz

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I prefer to be infected. It's much more fun than going mining and a bunch of creepers blowing the exits up or just hiding for 5 minutes.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hey, if they do that, let them go.
It will be put on their list of deaths.
And... if they want to be infected, you still have a big chance to win, because you have more than 2 teammates!
I agreed with you Remi its all about to say

A

A pigeon

Its fine.

However it makes no sense. Doesnt one need to be bitten by infected and killed to become one of them? Plot wise , it makes no sense how dying in the void can turn one into infected. Hmmm @Tacosbefriends fix the lore pls

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is my first time posting, please don't get mad at me for being triggered :p
This isn't the first time I've seen it. Everytime the game starts, at least two people will run straight to the mines, dig down and kill themselves so that they can be infected! This gives the infected an unfair advantage and makes the game so much harder to play! And humans rarely win because of that!

Solution to that is that can you amazing developers please make the humans have Resistance V at the start of the game for 30 seconds? And line the edge of the map with barrier blocks and add a bedrock layer under the map? Please, I would greatly appreciate that!

-AwesomeFighterz-
No resistance. The infections wouldn't be able to hit you there fore making the first 30 seconds not that fun for the infections. I like the barrier blocks and bedrock layer idea though :D

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
There they xD if it is better to be a survivor, true that they start for the moment more, but if you already know the map and the resources you can use to survive, winning as a human is easy

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

-AwesomeFighterz-
This has been suggested before, remember this is only the BETA, once they release the full game they will add the little features, like these one

Reactions: PhantomPunk

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Nothing wrong with suiciding imo, surely it makes it easier to win? Everybody technically wins if they're all infected by the end of the game.

Reactions: Miauw
L

Lightning McQueen

Commiting suicide*********

Sorry grammar is important

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom