Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

azhrai

May 9, 2022
Stuck on the Cold Taiga island on the "Paint Yourself Blue" quest. Seems its the last one I need to complete to move to Jungle island. Problem is I need to Dye armor with Lapis Lazuli. I assume that it is blue dye using Lapis and bonemeal. Question now is where do I get bonemeal from seeing that no mobs spawn on my platforms. I got a platform, totally devoid of torches. moved away 140 blocks and went AFK, still nothing. Any advice would be great

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!
You need to paint your armor dark blue, so you can simply put a piece of armor and one lapis lazuli in a crafting table, this will make your armor blue. You don't need to craft blue dye to complete the quest.
Mobs only spawn from spawners, which you can find on new islands once you unlock them.

azhrai

May 9, 2022
Hello!
You need to paint your armor dark blue, so you can simply put a piece of armor and one lapis lazuli in a crafting table, this will make your armor blue. You don't need to craft blue dye to complete the quest.
Mobs only spawn from spawners, which you can find on new islands once you unlock them.
Thanx, will get on that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom