1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strikes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TopoPlayer, Jul 7, 2016.

1. TopoPlayer

TopoPlayer Member

Hello beautiful people of cubecraft, it's me again (since a looong time)

So i was reading through al the suggestions i missed and came acrossed a suggestion from @TheWaddleDee (Here)
    and than i thought: instead of warnings for "offensive language", make strikes.

Imagine someone uses offensive language for 2 times, he can't be muted. Imagine he uses offensive language again 2 times somewhere and sometime else he can't be muted cause he has to do it 3 times. Now imagine every time someone uses offensive language he can get reported on the site and he gets a strike for the amount of times he uses it. If the player has a certain amount of strikes he is muted.

Hope you think about it and i'm sorry usinh TheWaddleDee's idea but i really liked it :D
    but remember, it's just a suggestion :p

2. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    A warning is kind of like a strike, there should be a command for staff to check how much warnings a players has been given, perhaps after 3 warnings, he gets muted.
    So before they warn the player, they would look up their history of mutes/warn/bans before carrying out punishment.
    For now, you will have to warn 3 times (excluding ddos threats I'm sure) and report them as their current punishment system is being overhauled.

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I think the current punishment system is good.

4. CARDAN16

CARDAN16 Mod Staff Member Moderator

We are working on a new punishment system at this moment, something like this may already be in the works as it is something this server really needs. I'm going to leave this thread open in case you want to suggest anything else or want to expand on your thoughts.

5. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
    Soon, soon.
    no I'm not joking I actually mean soon.