Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
Hello beautiful people of cubecraft, it's me again (since a looong time)

So i was reading through al the suggestions i missed and came acrossed a suggestion from @TheWaddleDee (Here)
and than i thought: instead of warnings for "offensive language", make strikes.

Imagine someone uses offensive language for 2 times, he can't be muted. Imagine he uses offensive language again 2 times somewhere and sometime else he can't be muted cause he has to do it 3 times. Now imagine every time someone uses offensive language he can get reported on the site and he gets a strike for the amount of times he uses it. If the player has a certain amount of strikes he is muted.

Hope you think about it and i'm sorry usinh TheWaddleDee's idea but i really liked it :D
but remember, it's just a suggestion :P

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
A warning is kind of like a strike, there should be a command for staff to check how much warnings a players has been given, perhaps after 3 warnings, he gets muted.
So before they warn the player, they would look up their history of mutes/warn/bans before carrying out punishment.
For now, you will have to warn 3 times (excluding ddos threats I'm sure) and report them as their current punishment system is being overhauled.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
We are working on a new punishment system at this moment, something like this may already be in the works as it is something this server really needs. I'm going to leave this thread open in case you want to suggest anything else or want to expand on your thoughts.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom