Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfuahsirugtadfg

Nov 30, 2015
you need 40,000 subs.

-1 cuz the streamers can use "bots" in the stream xd

If there would be a 'streamer' 'broadcaster' 'twitch' 'promote' 'vip' 'livestreamer' or whatsoever rank on CCG, do you really think they won't notice bots? They shouldn't look at follows, they need to look at the concurrent views. I know people with 10k+ follows and 30 viewers on average. Would he get a rank earlier then a guy with 2k follows and 50 viewers average? I'd say have the following requirements:

1. Stream 3 times a week on cube, let them know you play there with good interaction.

2. Have either a partnership with twitch or 100+ concurrent viewers average PROVIDING CCG the graph of your statistics. 1 full month of 100+ average viewers, not just a one time peak. Reason why partnership is also good, is because twitch is very strict when it comes to partnerships. Everything needs to be perfect in order for you to be partner.

3. Staff members should decide if the streamer is suited for this rank. You could meet all of the requirements above, yet your reputation is either very bad or you stream inappropriate according to them.

As for someone saying it won't be popular? Trust me, it is. There are a lot of people streaming, and the twitch community is rising like crazy. If there is some sort of new rank like stream rank, people would stream more and more on cube since they want it. They would have to work hard and prove to CCG they are worthy. They would bring all their viewers since livestreaming is interactive and live + they would have to stream 3 times a week on there, making the maximum amount of players even higher.

Reactions: DrHam and Unfearful

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
If there would be a 'streamer' 'broadcaster' 'twitch' 'promote' 'vip' 'livestreamer' or whatsoever rank on CCG, do you really think they won't notice bots? They shouldn't look at follows, they need to look at the concurrent views. I know people with 10k+ follows and 30 viewers on average. Would he get a rank earlier then a guy with 2k follows and 50 viewers average? I'd say have the following requirements:

1. Stream 3 times a week on cube, let them know you play there with good interaction.

2. Have either a partnership with twitch or 100+ concurrent viewers average PROVIDING CCG the graph of your statistics. 1 full month of 100+ average viewers, not just a one time peak. Reason why partnership is also good, is because twitch is very strict when it comes to partnerships. Everything needs to be perfect in order for you to be partner.

3. Staff members should decide if the streamer is suited for this rank. You could meet all of the requirements above, yet your reputation is either very bad or you stream inappropriate according to them.

As for someone saying it won't be popular? Trust me, it is. There are a lot of people streaming, and the twitch community is rising like crazy. If there is some sort of new rank like stream rank, people would stream more and more on cube since they want it. They would have to work hard and prove to CCG they are worthy. They would bring all their viewers since livestreaming is interactive and live + they would have to stream 3 times a week on there, making the maximum amount of players even higher.
ok, sorry D: but this idea was suggested a lot of times and all was denied.
@CyanYellow (staff online ATM) pls lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom