Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaGamers

Jun 21, 2017
Number 1: Go to mid once the game start collect 5 gold, 5 diamonds go back to ur island and repair ur generators and get stacked!.

Number 2: Once you have enough iron for a pickaxe and blocks go rush a player and break his egg (Usefull in teams if u have a teammate with gear)

These are just a few of many.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Number 1: Go to mid once the game start collect 5 gold, 5 diamonds go back to ur island and repair ur generators and get stacked!.

Number 2: Once you have enough iron for a pickaxe and blocks go rush a player and break his egg (Usefull in teams if u have a teammate with gear)

Number 1 is horrible and will cause you to lose.
Number 2 go with sword otherwise it's useless lmao

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London

A.K.A Camping

Number 2: Once you have enough iron for a pickaxe and blocks go rush a player and break his egg (Usefull in teams if u have a teammate with gear).
Suicide? Or at least get a sword like mentioned above. This strategies are pretty bad imo but if they work for you then fine ;).

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
w'h'y' 'd'o' 'p'e'o'p'l'e'e 'u's'e' 'a'n' 'a'p'o's't'r'a'p'h'e' 'w'h'e'n' 't'h'e'y' 'd'o'n'''t' 'n'e'e'd' 't'o'

And those are 2 parts of the same strategy, not two different strategies.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Basicly camping lol.

w'h'y' 'd'o' 'p'e'o'p'l'e'e 'u's'e' 'a'n' 'a'p'o's't'r'a'p'h'e' 'w'h'e'n' 't'h'e'y' 'd'o'n'''t' n'e'e'd' t'o
In special cases, such as when forming a plural of a word that is not normally a noun, some writers add an apostrophe for clarity.

Example: Here are some do's and don'ts.

In that sentence, the verb do is used as a plural noun, and the apostrophe was added because the writer felt that dos was confusing. Not all writers agree; some see no problem with dos and don'ts.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Basicly camping lol.

In special cases, such as when forming a plural of a word that is not normally a noun, some writers add an apostrophe for clarity.

In that sentence, the verb do is used as a plural noun, and the apostrophe was added because the writer felt that dos was confusing. Not all writers agree; some see no problem with dos and don'ts.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.
Well "strategy" is a noun, am people do it with nouns all the time. Like its become a trend to say you have two cat's or your house has 3 bedroom's. Basically some people have turned their brains off and now use an apostrophe for every goddamn plural they write.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Well "strategy" is a noun, am people do it with nouns all the time. Like its become a trend to say you have two cat's or your house has 3 bedroom's. Basically some people have turned their brains off and now use an apostrophe for every goddamn plural they write.
What's so bad about that? See what I did there xD. It's n'o b'i'g' d'e'a'l.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Guys, how does this even have to do with strategies for eggwars anymore? Finish your thing in a conversation and let the thread be relevant once more.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
w'h'y' 'd'o' 'p'e'o'p'l'e'e 'u's'e' 'a'n' 'a'p'o's't'r'a'p'h'e' 'w'h'e'n' 't'h'e'y' 'd'o'n'''t' 'n'e'e'd' 't'o'

Him asking me
Basicly camping lol.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.
Me explaining it to him.
No need to say anything but still does
*tells him no big deal* ^^you dont need to reply wink wink^^ in other words. xD

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Him asking me

Me explaining it to him.

No need to say anything but still does

*tells him no big deal* ^^you dont need to reply wink wink^^ in other words. xD
Still not relevant to the post. Let's make sure every post after this one has something to do with strategies.

I tried out some of these strategies and some not so well and some worked well until a camper or VERY stacked person showed up.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm 1 on some maps
2 I only use in either Speed in despret situations or In Pizza

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest

WOW THIS IS ULTRA USEFULL NOW I WILL WIN ALL THE GAMES THANX 10/10 BEST GUIDE

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
You would most likely lose the game with both these ' Strategies ' . You gotta rush your neighbours and gear up, so you can kill the remaining players imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom