Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
MlXhhwg.png

Welcome to the updated thread, this is the continued version of my original thread.

There are now two example sections, one showcasing the Blender Renders, these aren't a good example of what I can do anymore because I now use Cinema 4D and not Blender. The other examples showcase my newer Cinema 4D examples.

lZE4XiG.png

A Complete Piece Render - a fairly advanced render that takes days of full work to complete, multiple programs. This was done in Blender.

K4ToQTp.png

Light and Motion Render - a render that showcases the illusion of speed via a still background image through motion blur, plus to create light properly and naturally through the brush tool. This was complete in Blender.

dWJ1ARE.png

-Another Personal Project- done in Blender

L4ugIBB.png

This was made in an extremely short time. Created in Blender

dtq6Mik.png

Themeless + Yellow-Green Colour Theme

nIQpjxC.png

Transparent Render - an example of a render that has a transparent background, in case you just want the render to use for thumbnails and other media yourself. This also has extruded pixels which is something new that I've never done before. This was done in Cinema 4D

6RVOJHY.png

Minerware Render - I consider this render to be the best render I've ever done.

Themes in the requesting section are quite vague but basically are used to give me a visual understanding of what you're actually picturing, look at the channel art examples and their themes for ideas. If themeless you'll have to add extra details, extra details are super important so you should fill that in if need-be. If there is something that you want in the render then you MUST tell me, because if you don't then that is not my problem.

NOTE: PLEASE STATE WHICH REQUEST FORM YOU ARE FILLING OUT

Request: Profile Picture
Username or Skin:
Text: (You can leave this empty for no text) (font and colour)
Pose:
Background:
Held Item (right hand):
Second Held Item (left hand):
Mobs:
Theme:
Extra Details:

Request: Render
Usernames or Skins:
Poses:
Background:
Holding Items?
Mobs: (including other players and their actions)
Theme:
Extra Details:

Don't be afraid to go nuts and ask for a super specific piece, chances are I can make it work, the more specific the better.

Happy requesting!

Last edited:

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
profile pic:
the same as toxic_hydra , but with Mr_Mumbo1 as name ( dont forget to put my name in : toxic_hydra found : ) please!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Username or Skin: iSavageSardine
Text: No text
Pose: Pose like the first one
Background: Near an ocean
Held Item: Axe and a bow
Mobs: None
Theme: something to do with water
Extra Details:

NoDuckGiven

Jan 17, 2017
Canada
Dude that is impressive. Props to you
IGN: NoDuckGiven
Pose: idk
Background: Any Hitman scene
Held Item: Bow and arrow
Theme: Hitman
Extra detail: So I guess a Hitman duck about to shoot somewhere to the side of the pov camera. I can be sliding, and I suppose i can be aiming my bow while doing that.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
profile pic:
the same as toxic_hydra , but with Mr_Mumbo1 as name ( dont forget to put my name in : toxic_hydra found : ) please!
Yours is now complete. I wasn't going to make it identical to the Toxic_hydra render because that's just cheap, so I worked a bit around it, made it more original.

giphy.gif

5gyb8eW.png

Reactions: DocMenios

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
It's time for my annual 'Request a Render' thread, I try to stick to it as best as I can.

Examples are in order as follows, from oldest at the top to the newest at the bottom. Newer examples should give you an idea of what I am capable of as of right now.

ClhUF6n.png

Custom Background Render - a render that showcases a custom made background, the background was entirely constructed by myself in Blender and the texture was made in Paint by myself and imported into Blender too.

9hnLs5s.png

Picture Render - a render that showcases the ability to make a render look like part of the background, the background is in fact an image. (This particular example is Hawkeye's building jump shot in Avengers.)

ySHqZY9.png

Map Render - a map with a focus on camera work

Bw129dy.png

Map Render - a map with a focus on shading

lZE4XiG.png

A Complete Piece Render - a fairly advanced render that takes days of full work to complete, multiple programs.

fRNbBii.png

Transparent Render - an example of a render that has a transparent background, in case you just want the render to use for thumbnails and other media yourself.

jKjhEQe.png

A custom model render - a render that features a custom made model that is not in Minecraft

e8JRB9h.png

Grouped Render - a render showcasing multiple people + a map.

K4ToQTp.png

Light and Motion Render - a render that showcases the illusion of speed via a still background image through motion blur, plus to create light properly and naturally through the brush tool.

dWJ1ARE.png

-Another Personal Project-

S1TmVVR.png

Profile Picture that went with the channel art you can see in the channel art examples

UEi03xN.png

Profile Picture with Text - This also uses a custom cubelet that I made from scratch, this example is fairly old and I'm not happy with it.

fNa4VLd.png

7mdHLjp.png

Pqe2hXr.jpg

Miniature Render - Showcases my ability to create custom models. (example; the bear miniature on CubeCraft)

Unfortunately these are all old example and are the only ones that I have.

lidmXhAg.png

Forest, Nature Based Theme (panda, horse, forest, bamboo) = Green Colour Theme

7rJ1YnBg.png

Winter Based Theme (snow, snowball, winter map background, 'masterchill') + Light Blue Colour Theme

JoHskyF.png

Themeless + Yellow-Green Colour Theme

NGJ5tRL.png

PVP Based Theme + Green Colour Theme
Good recent example + my first attempt at 3D text in a channel art.
Made this last week, whereas the others are from a year ago.

Themes in the requesting section are quite vague but basically are used to give me a visual understanding of what you're actually picturing, look at the channel art examples and their themes for ideas. If themeless you'll have to add extra details, extra details are super important so you should fill that in if need-be.

Request: Channel Art
Username or Skin:
Text: (font and colour)
Poses:
Held Item (right hand):
Mobs:
Background:
Theme:
Extra Details:

Request: Profile Picture
Username or Skin:
Text: (You can leave this empty for no text) (font and colour)
Pose:
Background:
Held Item (right hand):
Mobs:
Theme:
Extra Details:

Request: Render
For map renders please provide the save file via private messaging.
Usernames or Skins:
Poses:
Background:
Holding Items?
Mobs: (including other players and their actions)
Theme:
Extra Details:

Don't be afraid to go nuts and ask for a super specific piece, chances are I can make it work, the more specific the better.
I wasn't initially going to make a thread but more people than expected were messaging me via Discord to ask for a piece so I decided to make a thread so I could actually queue and reach more people. :)

Get requesting and if you don't mind, I need to sleep.
giphy.gif
IGN: Mr_Lucario_
Pose: Shooting Aura ball
Text: none
Backround: Pokémon village
Held item: none
Theme: Pokémon battle

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Yours is now complete. I wasn't going to make it identical to the Toxic_hydra render because that's just cheap, so I worked a bit around it, made it more original.

giphy.gif

5gyb8eW.png
could you also make me for youtube ???? i want a MASTERCHILL with nether background and for the rest your choice , because you rock!!!!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Username or Skin: iSavageSardine
Pose: Pose like the first one
Background: Near an ocean
Held Item: Axe and a bow
Theme: something to do with water
Extra Details:
After seeing your Clownfish skin I had an idea and decided I would switch up your idea a little, hopefully it doesn't bother you and you enjoy this version. If you'd prefer yours just hit me a reply and I'll redo it.

giphy.gif

ceJCjFL.png

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

After seeing your Clownfish skin I had an idea and decided I would switch up your idea a little, hopefully it doesn't bother you and you enjoy this version. If you'd prefer yours just hit me a reply and I'll redo it.

giphy.gif

ceJCjFL.png

How do i make the thing less than 50 KB,
plus i really like what you made for me, Thanks

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@Drew McNamee if you don't mind
with your artistic abilities if it isn't to much could you maybe help make my channel art

username/skin: jollow250
Pose almost falling into a hole while running (i always fall into holes so this makes sense)
Words: jollow250
A Mob Behind Me: A Skeleton Shooting An Arrow
Holding: TNT & An Iron Sword
Background: In A Cave With Torches On The Walls
Any Extra Details: Me Stabbing A Player Who Is Above The Hole

If This Is Overwhelming just tell me

Thank you for at least considering

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Dude that is impressive. Props to you
IGN: NoDuckGiven
Pose: idk
Background: Any Hitman scene
Held Item: Bow and arrow
Theme: Hitman
Extra detail: So I guess a Hitman duck about to shoot somewhere to the side of the pov camera. I can be sliding, and I suppose i can be aiming my bow while doing that.
You didn't state whether you wanted a render or a profile picture, because both of their request templates are the same so I can't tell, I made the render instead because if it was a profile picture then you can turn the render into a profile picture whereas the other way about doesn't work.

I was panicking at last minute because it didn't look great at all so I attempted to fix it via post-render editing and I have to say it looks all right, I'm still nervous to see if you like it. I also scratched the bow and arrow thing because it was taking far to long to get the positioning to look right, it was so odd in any position. Hopefully you still like it though.

giphy.gif

HxsRMV4.png

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Username or Skin:zombiepower
Pose:Sitting on a King seat
Background:Palace
Held Item (right hand):My sword
Second Held Item (left hand): Nothing
Mobs:Non
Theme: King
Extra Details:Wanna sit on a kings seat

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
IGN: Mr_Lucario_
Pose: Shooting Aura ball
Text: none
Backround: Pokémon village
Held item: none
Theme: Pokémon battle
Yet again I guessed that this was a profile picture, super happy with the outcome. Wasn't sure whether 'Pokemon Village' was a specific location within the franchise but decided to download a replica of Celadon City and render that.

giphy.gif

qYd6ald.png

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Yet again I guessed that this was a profile picture, super happy with the outcome. Wasn't sure whether 'Pokemon Village' was a specific location within the franchise but decided to download a replica of Celadon City and render that.

giphy.gif

qYd6ald.png
It looks amazing :D Thank you!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
@Drew McNamee if you don't mind
with your artistic abilities if it isn't to much could you maybe help make my channel art

username/skin: jollow250
Pose almost falling into a hole while running (i always fall into holes so this makes sense)
Words: jollow250
A Mob Behind Me: A Skeleton Shooting An Arrow
Holding: TNT & An Iron Sword
Background: In A Cave With Torches On The Walls
Any Extra Details: Me Stabbing A Player Who Is Above The Hole

If This Is Overwhelming just tell me

Thank you for at least considering

I couldn't get it to look right.

giphy.gif

X2oKSpw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.