Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glidest

Jun 25, 2020
hytalehub.com
Hello it's @LokaTheDutchAD here, and I'm going to try and start a new type of Forum game called "𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼"
This is how it goes:
Step 1 - Choose a theme, in this case, Medieval times
Step 2 - Begin the story
It's that simple!
Rule 1) Stick to the theme
Rule 2) Follow the website rules.
Rule 3) Be creative and use your imagination
Rule 4) KEEP THE STORY GOING (I cannot stress how important this rule is)
Rule 5) Have fun!
NOTE: I will end the thread with "The End" when I feel that the story has reached a good stopping point. At that point, I will create a new story theme for the community to write a story about.

Reactions: henryk

Glidest

Jun 25, 2020
hytalehub.com
There was a peasant named George, he was an orphan in the kingdom of Grimburg. When he was 2, his father died protecting the kingdom. His mother died at childbirth. George had a dream, not to be a warrior or knight or anything of the sort; but he dreamed to be...
(This is where someone picks up the story and writes something new in it.)

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
...a blacksmith. For the blacksmiths from Grimburg were the best in all of the land, able to forge metal as easily as a baker does to fresh dough. With the skillful hands they had, they crafted legendary weapons used by conquerers and kings alike. They could craft a weapon to last for centuries within a day. Legendary warriors were recognized by not only their feats but their blades created by these powerful craftsmen. George wanted to follow in these footsteps to become the greatest out of all of them. And so the story begins, as he walks into...

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
...a mine. George knew that if people started recognizing him as a fast-growing blacksmith then it would be a serious challenge. In the mine, he dug out everything he needed to get started. George tried and tried for hours, to get the shapes right, but it was difficult. He invited his best friend Zero, as she was a pottery artist. She taught him how to start, to get him started as a blacksmith. George spent months on his tools and armour, until one day he collapsed out of pure exhaustion. When he woke up, Zero was sitting next to him. She claimed that she was sitting there for hours for him to wake up, since she wanted to check on him. George looked at a calendar and realized he has been down for 2 days. Zero provides him with food and water. She asks if George had worked on anything. George was proud to show his working, before realizing that they disappeared. Zero said that she never saw the armour pieces at all. George knew that someone must have stolen them. He looked around for clues, put everything together and realized that the only two people who knew about this cave were himself and Zero. Zero, alarmingly, told him that she had nothing to do with the pieces. George agreed, and asked if he could visit her place. Zero agreed, and they went over to her house. As she was making tea for both of them, George looked around for his gear, just to be sure. He found his gear in Zero's storage. Of course, he immediately asked her about it. Zero told him that she was secretly also working to be a blacksmith insteadof a pottery artist, so she intentionally helped him to gain his trust. She also admitted to intentionally letting him collapse with smoke, however didn't intend for him to be out for so long. She gave back his gear, and said she would retract from being a blacksmith. George knew that the next thing he had to do was buy a blacksmith from someone who wouldn't tell anyone that he bought it, so he looked for a secret seller in a place called...

Reactions: Glidest
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom