Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be more story competitions?

• Yes I do!

• No I don't :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, Sheep here with a small suggestion about the competitions that are hosted on this website.
As you know, when something special happens (Christmas, Summer, Easter, etc.), a special competition is hosted on the website. Although I love participating in those competitions (and losing those competitions xd) there is something I'd like to suggest: Host more story competitions! There's only been a story competition once: The Halloween story competition hosted by zRinne back in October 2018. That's been 11 months and 22 days, so almost a year, without a story competition!

But why?
  • I'm pretty sure everyone loves to read stories.
  • Writing stories is fun, if you're a little experienced!
  • It will add some variation to the competitions; no one likes to have selfie competitions only.
  • It's the only type of competition I'm a little good at xd
Thanks for reading and I hope the next competition will be a story competition!

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I would love to see it. Im not really good ad making storys but i love to read other players storys. Hope they will add one with the first holiday coming. What i think is going to be halloween.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Definitely agree it would be nice to have a greater variety of competitions!

Since you guys are showing interest in participating in a story competition... THIS is a thing you might like. ;)

Reactions: remio and Eli
D

Deleted member 59979

I think they're a good idea, but considering how unpopular the halloween story competition was, with only 7 entries, I don't think they're worth it to run in the current format. Personally they should just increase the number of competitions year round and have more of every type of competition

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom