Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be more story competitions?

• Yes I do!

• No I don't :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, Sheep here with a small suggestion about the competitions that are hosted on this website.
As you know, when something special happens (Christmas, Summer, Easter, etc.), a special competition is hosted on the website. Although I love participating in those competitions (and losing those competitions xd) there is something I'd like to suggest: Host more story competitions! There's only been a story competition once: The Halloween story competition hosted by zRinne back in October 2018. That's been 11 months and 22 days, so almost a year, without a story competition!

But why?
  • I'm pretty sure everyone loves to read stories.
  • Writing stories is fun, if you're a little experienced!
  • It will add some variation to the competitions; no one likes to have selfie competitions only.
  • It's the only type of competition I'm a little good at xd
Thanks for reading and I hope the next competition will be a story competition!

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I would love to see it. Im not really good ad making storys but i love to read other players storys. Hope they will add one with the first holiday coming. What i think is going to be halloween.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Definitely agree it would be nice to have a greater variety of competitions!

Since you guys are showing interest in participating in a story competition... THIS is a thing you might like. ;)

Reactions: remio and Eli
D

Deleted member 59979

I think they're a good idea, but considering how unpopular the halloween story competition was, with only 7 entries, I don't think they're worth it to run in the current format. Personally they should just increase the number of competitions year round and have more of every type of competition

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom