Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Medion

Jul 4, 2019
Mhm.
Yo, I don't know what it's like to be addicted to pills. But I do know what it's like to be a witness, it kills. Mama told me she loved me, I'm thinkin' this isn't real. I think of you when I get a whiff of that cigarette smell! Welcome to the bottom of hell.
They say pain is a prison, let me out of my cell
You say you proud of me, but you don't know me that well. Sit in my room, tears runnin' down my face and I yell. Into my pillowcases, say you comin' to get us, then call a minute later just to tell us you're not, I'm humiliated. I'm in a room with a parent that I don't barely know. Some lady in the corner watchin' us while she's takin' notes.. I don't get it, Mom, don't you want to watch your babies grow? I guess pills are more important, all you have to say is "no" But you won't do it, will you? You gon' keep poppin' 'til them pills kill you
I know you're gone, but I can still feel you.

I got a picture in my room and it kills me! But I don't need a picture of my mom, I need the real thing. Now a relationship is somethin' we won't ever have, but why do I feel like I lost somethin' that I never had? You shoulda been there when I graduated, told me you loved me and congratulations instead you left us at the window waitin' where you at mom? We're too young to understand, where you at uh? Yeah, I know them drugs have got you held captive I can see it in your eyes, they got your mind captured! Some say it's fun to get the high, and what you don't realize and what you're not graspin', That I was nothin' but a kid who couldn't understand it, I ain't gon' say that I forgive you 'cause it hasn't happened, I thought that maybe I'd feel better as time passes
If you really cared for me, then where you at then?

Thanks for reading! All of this is true! :(

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
This is an NF song! Really good choice in music i love his songs! the song is called NF - How could you leave us. Super sad song with a sad video to go with it.

Reactions: Medion

Medion

Jul 4, 2019
Mhm.
This is an NF song! Really good choice in music i love his songs! the song is called NF - How could you leave us. Super sad song with a sad video to go with it.
Yes it is, this is my favorite song, but this text it means alot to me!
Beautifully written, respect bro.
This is a NF song, everything what I has written is true it makes me yell, thanks you are legend ! :( <3

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom