Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Medion

Jul 4, 2019
Mhm.
Yo, I don't know what it's like to be addicted to pills. But I do know what it's like to be a witness, it kills. Mama told me she loved me, I'm thinkin' this isn't real. I think of you when I get a whiff of that cigarette smell! Welcome to the bottom of hell.
They say pain is a prison, let me out of my cell
You say you proud of me, but you don't know me that well. Sit in my room, tears runnin' down my face and I yell. Into my pillowcases, say you comin' to get us, then call a minute later just to tell us you're not, I'm humiliated. I'm in a room with a parent that I don't barely know. Some lady in the corner watchin' us while she's takin' notes.. I don't get it, Mom, don't you want to watch your babies grow? I guess pills are more important, all you have to say is "no" But you won't do it, will you? You gon' keep poppin' 'til them pills kill you
I know you're gone, but I can still feel you.

I got a picture in my room and it kills me! But I don't need a picture of my mom, I need the real thing. Now a relationship is somethin' we won't ever have, but why do I feel like I lost somethin' that I never had? You shoulda been there when I graduated, told me you loved me and congratulations instead you left us at the window waitin' where you at mom? We're too young to understand, where you at uh? Yeah, I know them drugs have got you held captive I can see it in your eyes, they got your mind captured! Some say it's fun to get the high, and what you don't realize and what you're not graspin', That I was nothin' but a kid who couldn't understand it, I ain't gon' say that I forgive you 'cause it hasn't happened, I thought that maybe I'd feel better as time passes
If you really cared for me, then where you at then?

Thanks for reading! All of this is true! :(

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
This is an NF song! Really good choice in music i love his songs! the song is called NF - How could you leave us. Super sad song with a sad video to go with it.

Reactions: Medion

Medion

Jul 4, 2019
Mhm.
This is an NF song! Really good choice in music i love his songs! the song is called NF - How could you leave us. Super sad song with a sad video to go with it.
Yes it is, this is my favorite song, but this text it means alot to me!
Beautifully written, respect bro.
This is a NF song, everything what I has written is true it makes me yell, thanks you are legend ! :( <3

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom