• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Hello,
I have "paid" gold rank for a friend with the Only Method currently available, due to this server being out of my nation I got a warning on my Mobile Phone about fraud, Which I say ok, then just before it was finish, The service asked for an Official Document saying that I did it, and obviously I said NO THANKS, I don't want my ID to be stolen, this is how you get your ID stolen, I WAS charged and my friend WAS NOT given gold rank. So the best solution for this is to add the nice service called PayPal. PayPal lets me buy ranks for any server without panicking about my ID being stolen. So please make myself and everyone else that is worried about their ID's being stolen and add this option. If you include this your income might even be higher, so it is a win-win for everyone. For the managers on cubecraft my friends username for gold rank is lastsurvivor104
This is inrevent & minor but I should still point it out, The Benefits for the ranks are outdated on the store page.
Thanks for reading my Idea, If you support this, Vote Yes, If Not, Vote No.
-Snivy Films

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello,
I have "paid" gold rank for a friend with the Only Method currently available, due to this server being out of my nation I got a warning on my Mobile Phone about fraud, Which I say ok, then just before it was finish, The service asked for an Official Document saying that I did it, and obviously I said NO THANKS, I don't want my ID to be stolen, this is how you get your ID stolen, I WAS charged and my friend WAS NOT given gold rank. So the best solution for this is to add the nice service called PayPal. PayPal lets me buy ranks for any server without panicking about my ID being stolen. So please make myself and everyone else that is worried about their ID's being stolen and add this option. If you include this your income might even be higher, so it is a win-win for everyone. For the managers on cubecraft my friends username for gold rank is lastsurvivor104
This is inrevent & minor but I should still point it out, The Benefits for the ranks are outdated on the store page.
Thanks for reading my Idea, If you support this, Vote Yes, If Not, Vote No.
-Snivy Films
Paypal has been suggested before and I totally agree. There are a few random payment methods. Like a freaking subway gift card. Like what??? But they should add paypal.
+1

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Cubecraft already used PayPal in the past and it didn't go well.
People started ordering charge-backs and it was a mess that's why there is no more PayPal. As much as I want it, they wont add it back in my opinion.
You have to pay what you have available.
If you pay payment wall, its not safe in my opinion.
Buy a visa gift card and use that its way much safer and easier.
If you still have problems in not receiving your gold rank, you can contact sales@cubecraft.net.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm pretty sure Paypal was rejected due to their bad charge-back service.
From what I've been told, when someone does a charge-back, the other has to pay an additional fee for it too. Aside from that, applying this to Cube would allow people to charge-back and keep their rank.
Sure, Cube could ban those who charge-back, but that still means they have to pay the additional charge-back fee that Paypal supposedly has.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'm pretty sure Paypal was rejected due to their bad charge-back service.
From what I've been told, when someone does a charge-back, the other has to pay an additional fee for it too. Aside from that, applying this to Cube would allow people to charge-back and keep their rank.
Sure, Cube could ban those who charge-back, but that still means they have to pay the additional charge-back fee that Paypal supposedly has.
Read that ^. Thread locked. If you have any further questions you can contact Joe Henry or sales@cubecraft.net

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom