Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Hey!

I wanna buy some cubelets and the new bundel... But if I wanna buy i get an error from xSolla and now I can't buy my Cubelets and my bundel

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 330

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Read what the error says. Contact Xsolla their support. Cube can’t do anything about this.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Moved to support. As Marieke has said, you will need to contact Xsolla support for help with this, they look after payment issues.
I already contacted them..... And they said it is the problem of the seller. I want to contact them again, but I think they gonna say the same.

Xsolla Support

Verified
Jul 4, 2019
Hello!
We need to view the details of your payment attempts in our system. To help us do that, could you please contact us in the live chat from the payment page? Please log into your game account, start the payment process again, get redirected to our payment page and click on the message icon at the left bottom of the page, here is the example: https://www.evernote.com/l/AmJrrCvCRyJFpbLuTUQnZ1OvArAo1QWPwAg
Thank you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom