Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well even in that post you are disagreeing with yourself, ' the only time you should be in a game with other types of devices is when you r in a party' what if they are already in a party a pc and mobile player, that still goes against your problem, I as a mobile player have zero difficulty fighting pc/console players the only time I do is when I use my Xbox controll. There are always going to be people better than you.

TL;DR, no.​

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
That defeats the whole point of bedrock edition cross-platform, if you wanna fight pc vs pc go the java server play.cubecraft.net

Reactions: wxzzrd

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
This would have to be applied to every gamemode which each singular game has too little players split across platforms to go ahead with this as one reason I play cc is quick fill games.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately they can not prevent pc users from connecting to the bedrock servers (With Minecraft Windows 10 edition).

as far as I have seen, I haven’t seen a bedrock server limiting itself to only mobile players.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
title says it all, it’s too ez winning a eggwars game on pc. the only time you should be in a game with other types of devices is when you r in a party
1. It defeats the purpose of bedrock edition cross playability. The point of it is to connect people across different devices.
2. This can be easily abused, anyone can connect a keyboard and mouse to their phone or xbox and essentially be a pc player while playing on console or mobile. In fact i do that on console, i use a keyboard and mouse, so imagine me just using a keyboard and mouse essentially being a pc player, killing console players.
3. I dont think this is possible to begin with, correct me if im wrong but i think its against xbox's agreement to get data on which devive you are on. Possibly due to kids playing the game.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.