Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxmite

Jan 14, 2017
Reporting does work. I have over 70 handled reports and most of the hackers haven't got an accepted appeal. Saying that you were laging doesn't work if the evidence is just clear.
The only way to prove it is if you catch them flying, or fast building. If you report anyone for any pvp hacks it's doesn't work.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hello,

currently cubecraft is in quite a need of a....better anti-cheat.
But from what I've heard, the dev team is working on a anti-cheat.
And some people say "Install another anti-cheat until then", and they have done this, it's just not the best...
44a95a3ef554f8d69d1476c778441f3f.png

They do have an anti-cheat plugin, 'NoCheatPlus'.
So stop complaining, the best YOU can do to help is report hackers.

Kind Regards,
FalloutGN
What command did you use to get the plugins list?

Maxmite

Jan 14, 2017
Please don't reply to threads older than 2 weeks.
Why does it matter?
Where's your proof of that?
I've had over 50 reports accepted of Killaura & crits, from before and after the new reporting system came out.
I reported someone about 1 monh or 2 ago. For reach, but everyone attacked me saying i was lagging and that he was comepletely innocent. Even though he's hitting me from 5-6 blocks away and we're both full bars

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
What's the command you used to see the plugins?

Also, it's very very annoying that like all the people without patience are crying for the Anti-Cheat.. Not that I don't understand them, but asking for it also won't help.
I think if you do /b and hold "B" you will fine it.

Hello,

currently cubecraft is in quite a need of a....better anti-cheat.
But from what I've heard, the dev team is working on a anti-cheat.
And some people say "Install another anti-cheat until then", and they have done this, it's just not the best...
44a95a3ef554f8d69d1476c778441f3f.png

They do have an anti-cheat plugin, 'NoCheatPlus'.
So stop complaining, the best YOU can do to help is report hackers.

Kind Regards,
FalloutGN
And of course there is a anti-cheat already! The people are just complaining about how bad and old it is Lmao

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Technicality wise, you're breaking the rules by responding to me. Also I keep talking in this old forum because people keep talking to me.
Technicallity wise, the rules say you may not reply to threads where the last message is older than 2 weeks. As I posted my message a couple of minutes after yours, I am not breaking the rules ^-^

Reactions: Marieke2001

Maxmite

Jan 14, 2017
Technicallity wise, the rules say you may not reply to threads where the last message is older than 2 weeks. As I posted my message a couple of minutes after yours, I am not breaking the rules ^-^
I'm gonna reply when I see it, I'm not on here 24/7, especially because the server kind of sucks now. I'll reply when I care enough to get back on their site to see your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom