Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleHouse

Mar 28, 2016
The Commonwealth, Vault 111
Hello,

currently cubecraft is in quite a need of a....better anti-cheat.
But from what I've heard, the dev team is working on a anti-cheat.
And some people say "Install another anti-cheat until then", and they have done this, it's just not the best...
44a95a3ef554f8d69d1476c778441f3f.png

They do have an anti-cheat plugin, 'NoCheatPlus'.
So stop complaining, the best YOU can do to help is report hackers.

Kind Regards,
FalloutGN

Maxmite

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,

And some people say "Install another anti-cheat until then", and they have done this, it's just not the best...

Kind Regards,
FalloutGN
No offence, but any one is free to complain at their will, especially If their so called "Nocheatplus" isn't working.

We have the right to complain about it, if you have the right to complain about people complaining about their anticheat.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
What's the command you used to see the plugins?

Also, it's very very annoying that like all the people without patience are crying for the Anti-Cheat.. Not that I don't understand them, but asking for it also won't help.

Reactions: Fxhmiiz_

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I completely agree with what your saying to be honest based of the fact that before everyone was complaining about there being no anticheat at all and they wanted at least something on the server, So cube put nocheatplus on to give everyone a temporary anti-cheat.
Now the same people are complaining that it isn't working... it's something you should have really expected from adding a generic anti cheat that you find on the internet.
Yes you may be "free to complain" but it's not helping anything when you do. It's really annoying when you are looking through posts and every other thread is "Anticheat not working". I mean if you really want to complain please go on one of the other threads that were made a couple hours ago and comment on that one instead of writing a whole new thread to say the exact same thing they did.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Tbh, I get why you're posting this but this doesn't really help either. People won't stop complaining because if your thread.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
No offence, but any one is free to complain at their will, especially If their so called "Nocheatplus" isn't working.

We have the right to complain about it, if you have the right to complain about people complaining about their anticheat.
You have the right too, but you really should not. If you want a good and better anti-cheat, then wait for the new one, because if they rush it then it will not be as good and might even be worse then their current one.

Maxmite

Jan 14, 2017
You have the right too, but you really should not. If you want a good and better anti-cheat, then wait for the new one, because if they rush it then it will not be as good and might even be worse then their current one.
I understand that, however it is their job to get the job done. If I literally can't get into a single game without their being at least one cheater you better believe I will complain. Also the more we complain the more they realize they better start working their butts off to get it done. I haven't been able to play this stupid server for at least a month because of the hackers, they better get it done quicker.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hello,

Kind Regards,
FalloutGN
Preach to all the land and sea dwellers

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Useless thread, won't affect people who are complaning since they're stubborn

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
They can't remove that anti-cheat, anyone could enter with Hacks and wdo anything at their will...
They are working on "Soon™" (It would be a nice name).
You are complaining about complainers ;)

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.

Yes, but don't you think that there are enough threads about the anticheat already? It's not like a new thread will make the devs work faster....

Maxmite

Jan 14, 2017
Yes, but don't you think that there are enough threads about the anticheat already? It's not like a new thread will make the devs work faster....
You never know man, at the least it'll keep em thinking about it, and how urgent of a matter it is too their server. I think if Cubecraft doesn't come up with an anticheat soon, its gonna be more dead then it already is...

Maxmite

Jan 14, 2017
Preach to all the land and sea dwellers
Reporting hackers doesn't work on this server, the only way to prove their hacking is if they fly. Anyone is free to do any PVP hacks they want. because people will say you were lagging or some other retarded thing even though their clearly cheating. So reporting doesn't work if they don't realize their are more hacks then just fly.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Reporting hackers doesn't work on this server, the only way to prove their hacking is if they fly. Anyone is free to do any PVP hacks they want. because people will say you were lagging or some other retarded thing even though their clearly cheating. So reporting doesn't work if they don't realize their are more hacks then just fly.
Reporting does work. I have over 70 handled reports and most of the hackers haven't got an accepted appeal. Saying that you were laging doesn't work if the evidence is just clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom