• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
So in the past, people with stone rank used to be able to choose maps. For a reason I don't know of, it got removed. Can you bring it back?

I don't think it's a good idea, since there used to be posters to choose maps, but CubeCraft has taken a step forward and I think that if they put that for the Stone ranks, the ones that have some kind of range, they don't have an advantage when choosing a map.

DrProfessorOwl

Sep 23, 2015
Somewhere
I don't think it's a good idea, since there used to be posters to choose maps, but CubeCraft has taken a step forward and I think that if they put that for the Stone ranks, the ones that have some kind of range, they don't have an advantage when choosing a map.
Then I suggest that people with a rank can start a lobby with a map that is unavailable, while people without a rank can choose maps that are available.

• Love
Reactions: Lyvh

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Then I suggest that people with a rank can start a lobby with a map that is unavailable, while people without a rank can choose maps that are available.

Of course, that would be a very good idea, since those with a Diamond/Emerald/Obsidian rank can "create" maps that are not currently available. I like this very much, +1.

Reactions: DrProfessorOwl

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
This has been requested numerous times. And i don't think its a good idea to select the exact map but the size like teams of 4 etc. So that its still better to buy a rank.

btw: Can you add a poll so people can vote?

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
As it currently stands, donators have a vote weight of 1.00 points. If stone ranked players would have any voting abilities, I would suggest making stone rank either 0.25 weighted vote points or 0.50 weighted vote points, this way having a donation rank still has plenty of incentive. :D

DrProfessorOwl

Sep 23, 2015
Somewhere
As it currently stands, donators have a vote weight of 1.00 points. If stone ranked players would have any voting abilities, I would suggest making stone rank either 0.25 weighted vote points or 0.50 weighted vote points, this way having a donation rank still has plenty of incentive. :D
That's why you should give people with a rank the ability to choose unavailable maps, while you give the people without a rank the ability to choose available maps. This still gives the people with a rank an advantage on the people without a rank.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
What if people with no ranks had something such as: "three free daily map selections" while ranks do not have a limit at all. It would still be better than nothing.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
So you probably think that, “only ranked players don’t support this!” As a stone ranker, I tell you that this should not change. When the summer sale happens I will be buying iron rank just for this feature. I think for money reasons this needs to stay the same as it takes away the value of Iron Rank. I would like if you are in a party it only put you in maps that your party can fit into. I hope you understand and I would consider having 3 map selections a day but then again it just takes away from the value of the ranks. (A good amount of Cubecraft’s revenue)

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I sort of agree with this, however, I think that CubeCraft should limit what stone-ranks can select. A system similar to Hypixel would work in my opinion. Stone-ranks can only select maps for games which has teams. They would be allowed to select the map based on the number of players per team, for example, Doubles, Trios, Squads. While they wouldn't be able to select the exact map, they would be able to choose if they'd want to be on a big team or small one. And with regards to allowing ranks to startup unavailable servers, I don't know much about servers much but I think that would cause a lot of lag if abused, especially considering that hundreds, if not thousands of people with ranks play on cube craft every day.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I am against stone rank's voting. Because then why would I have paid for my rank. And for choosing maps, also a no, because it probs take filling a map too long when noone joins.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
It was likely implemented due to loss of players; so people aren't spread over lots of maps. How it is now concentrates them, so they won't have to wait an eternity to play on their map.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom