Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Cubecraft have made a lot of mistakes in the past but getting rid of minerware was a big one! it was one of the last games i played on this server. and a lot of my friends stopped playing cubecraft all together because it was gone! real bummer! hopefully they see the people complain and wanting them to fix there mistakes and not let the server die even more then it is! just listen to the community once in your life cubecraft! bring back minerware!!!!

Also i know what they are going to say is (that game was dead not many people played it) well not once did i ever join the server and not see at least 1 or 2 signs full with players! maybe at like 3 in the morning not many people were playing but anytime in my time zone when i was on it always had people on! i really hope they re ad this back! it was and still is my favorite game on cubecraft!

Reactions: God.

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
I agree, i liked Minerware a lot and i miss it. There is a low probability that they add it back but we must have hope.

Reactions: Anthoken

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I also miss Minerware and some other games they removed. But if you compare Minerware with the games they still got, it was kinda dead.

They didn’t remove the games to be mean against us players or just to ruin our fun, they did it for the server. We don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes and ”complaining” about the update and the games they removed will not help anyone.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I also miss Minerware and some other games they removed. But if you compare Minerware with the games they still got, it was kinda dead.

They didn’t remove the games to be mean against us players or just to ruin our fun, they did it for the server. We don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes and ”complaining” about the update and the games they removed will not help anyone.
but parkour and tower defense has no more then 20 people playing at a time! parkour is usually at 5 to 10 people. just feels like they could have gotten rid of alot of other things besides minerware

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
but parkour and tower defense has no more then 20 people playing at a time! parkour is usually at 5 to 10 people. just feels like they could have gotten rid of alot of other things besides minerware
Tower Defence actually got lots of players but I do understand what you mean. As I said, we have no idea what’s happening behind the scenes and we can’t change what they did.

Reactions: Anthoken

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Sadly, they won't change it back until 6 months or so. They want to see how the rotation system goes. Although, I do agree these games should come back.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
Tower Defence actually got lots of players but I do understand what you mean. As I said, we have no idea what’s happening behind the scenes and we can’t change what they did.
But we can still be angry at them and call them any kinds of bad words, thats also really funny

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
The question is, can it sustain it self? When I went on Cube, it was able to be pretty close to the players playing Tower Defense and has more players then parkour, so, @Camezonda @Quetzi, one more whole rotation cycle before you guys decide? Or you guys can decide now?

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I'm not going to rush into committing to anything, the jury is still out. As with every featured game we'll be looking at how it's doing constantly.

Reactions: Sophie

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I'm not going to rush into committing to anything, the jury is still out. As with every featured game we'll be looking at how it's doing constantly.
please dont necropost. this thread is more then 3 weeks old

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
can this thread get locked? minerware is somewhat back! hate getting notification for old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom