Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So @Sylvaly came up with this genius idea to have this Steve vs. Alex competition. We're looking for 40 players to sign up, so bring friends not on the forums along with you!

Round 1 will be a Survival Games matchup - Friday August 18 at 4 PM GMT (Noon Eastern, 5 PM UK, 6 PM CEST).
We're looking to have a 12 v 12 on the map Seasons or Fantasy.

Round 2 will be a Skywars battle - Immediately after Community Games on Saturday, August 19. We'll see how many people are signed up and go from there. I will not be at this one so don't wait for me

Round 3 will be an Eggwars game - 7:30 PM GMT on Saturday, August 19 (3:30 PM Eastern, 8:30 PM UK, 9:30 PM CEST). Sorry for the late timing, I'm on a very tight schedule until the 27th.

Round 4 will be a Duels match - Players once determined will be randomly paired up. Whoever wins more duels matches will win this round. In the event of a tie, each team will send their best PvPer out, whoever wins claims the point for their team.

Round 5 will be a Lucky Islands showdown - Sunday, August 20 at 2:30 PM GMT (10:30 Eastern, 3:30 UK, 4:30 CEST)

Round 6: Now, I'm going on vacation until the 26th BUT since I don't want to slow this down horribly, you guys decide on a time to hold an UHC match with at least 10 participants from both sides.

If each side wins 3 matches, team leaders will go head to head in a game of Minerware Hard Mode for the title. Everyone else will join, but only the leaders' scores will count.

And that's it. Just thought I'd do this for fun. TEAMS:

Team Steve
Leaders:
- 443556 (@Mikhail Gorbachev)
- Sylvaly @Sylvaly)

Members:
1. RPoule (@Roebahn)
2. Lexu1
3. DeedsDaDog

Team Alex
Leaders:
-
-

Members:
1. MC_FTL
2. HangarGeek
3. Pandaa
4. _AmazingWays_

How to sign up:
- IGN (If you're signing someone else up as well PLEASE SAY SO)
- Forums Username (If you're signing up someone else from the forums)
- Discord Username and 4 Digit (Not necessary - I'll dm you an invite link where I'll be posting updates, we'll use Cubecraft discord to chat)
- Are you available for Friday's SG event?
- #TeamSteve or #TeamAlex

YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SKIN TO MATCH THE TEAM YOU'RE PLAYING FOR

NOTE: If I notice one team is overly stacked or nobody is joining one team I'll change you myself - SO DON'T DO THAT

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

Team steve . Ill definately be there for Duels and Lucky islands but i doubt it for the rest. Possibly Hunger games. I will check.

Could we do eggwars at 2:30 / 3:00 PM GMT?

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
So @Sylvaly came up with this genius idea to have this Steve vs. Alex competition. We're looking for 40 players to sign up, so bring friends not on the forums along with you!

Round 1 will be a Survival Games matchup - Friday August 18 at 4 PM GMT (Noon Eastern, 5 PM UK, 6 PM CEST).
We're looking to have a 12 v 12 on the map Seasons or Fantasy.

Round 2 will be a Skywars battle - Immediately after Community Games on Saturday, August 19. We'll see how many people are signed up and go from there. I will not be at this one so don't wait for me

Round 3 will be an Eggwars game - 7:30 PM GMT on Saturday, August 19 (3:30 PM Eastern, 8:30 PM UK, 9:30 PM CEST). Sorry for the late timing, I'm on a very tight schedule until the 27th.

Round 4 will be a Duels match - Players once determined will be randomly paired up. Whoever wins more duels matches will win this round. In the event of a tie, each team will send their best PvPer out, whoever wins claims the point for their team.

Round 5 will be a Lucky Islands showdown - Sunday, August 20 at 2:30 PM GMT (10:30 Eastern, 3:30 UK, 4:30 CEST)

Round 6: Now, I'm going on vacation until the 26th BUT since I don't want to slow this down horribly, you guys decide on a time to hold an UHC match with at least 10 participants from both sides.

If each side wins 3 matches, team leaders will go head to head in a game of Minerware Hard Mode for the title. Everyone else will join, but only the leaders' scores will count.

And that's it. Just thought I'd do this for fun. TEAMS:

Team Steve
Leaders:
- 443556 (@Mikhail Gorbachev)
- Sylvaly @Sylvaly)

Members:

Team Alex
Leaders:
-
-

Members:

How to sign up:
- IGN (If you're signing someone else up as well PLEASE SAY SO)
- Forums Username (If you're signing up someone else from the forums)
- Discord Username and 4 Digit (Not necessary - I'll dm you an invite link where I'll be posting updates, we'll use Cubecraft discord to chat)
- Are you available for Friday's SG event?
- #TeamSteve or #TeamAlex

YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SKIN TO MATCH THE TEAM YOU'RE PLAYING FOR

NOTE: If I notice one team is overly stacked or nobody is joining one team I'll change you myself - SO DON'T DO THAT
IGN: MC_FTL
Forums: MC_FTL
Discord:MCIQ #4319
Avaliable for SG.
#Team Alex
How do I become a team leader?
Am i signed up now?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Oh by the way nobody gets added onto a team officially until their skin is changed. If you want to be a leader on Alex, you'll need to have people on Alex agree with you.

F

Facelurite

Aight. About SG , is it possible to hold it an hour earlier?

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
  • IGN > Lexu1
  • Forums username > Lexu1
  • Discord > Lexu1#1334
  • Availability on Friday > I'm quite sure that I will be there
  • Team > #TeamSteve (I will change my skin as soon as possible when I get home (I'm on vacation))
Do we meet like in the Community Games? Lobby 1, if not available lobby 2...?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom