Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
OK so recently there's been a few posts about the friend system and ways to improve it. How about using something similar to FB messenger, WhatsApp or for any oldies out there Msn messenger ;)
RSS-Feed-Windows-Live-Messenger-Add-In_1.png

We could have an extra item in our hotbar, possibly the clock? And when we click it we can set a status that appears next to your name in the tab.

Also any recieved /fmsg could have an automated response sent back with something like "Chimp_ is currently busy"

I don't know how easy this would be to implement but it could possibly be a nice feature.

Thoughts/suggestions? :)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Definately agree, not sure how easy it would be to put in though.....When your in a game and you get a message, you don't want to ignore them, but if this was added, they would know what was happening :-D

If you need any help, PM me :-D

Thanks, James Lawrence

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
My name is Stan too :D

But to stay on topic, I like the idea people often send me a message when I'm gone or when I'm playing a game like @AmiB00s today :p but I'd like to set a status like 'I'm playing a game right now' +1

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This is a great idea, this could also work great for the forums, before I would leave minecraft I would put why I am gone same with forums maybe they could add a school option saying that you are at school

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom