Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Just a quick status update on map submissions/updates so the admin team can be open with you all.

The team appreciates all the effort and work you have put into your creations! It's amazing to bring community content over to the server. That's where many content creators first began, just submitting community content.

As you could probably tell from recent weeks if you have been following the teases, the admin/development team has been hard at work. An incredible amount of focus is on the big 'secret' 'untitled sky wars inspired long term game mode'.

What does this mean for map updates?
At the moment we're at a bit of a standstill. This doesn't mean you can't keep submitting maps, we will still review them! We just won't be releasing new maps anytime soon due to so much focus being on 'floaty block test game'. I hope that explains the lack of map updates on games such as Bedrock: Skywars etc.

Thanks!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a quick status update on map submissions/updates so the admin team can be open with you all.

The team appreciates all the effort and work you have put into your creations! It's amazing to bring community content over to the server. That's where many content creators first began, just submitting community content.

As you could probably tell from recent weeks if you have been following the teases, the admin/development team has been hard at work. An incredible amount of focus is on the big 'secret' 'untitled sky wars inspired long term game mode'.

What does this mean for map updates?
At the moment we're at a bit of a standstill. This doesn't mean you can't keep submitting maps, we will still review them! We just won't be releasing new maps anytime soon due to so much focus being on 'floaty block test game'. I hope that explains the lack of map updates on games such as Bedrock: Skywars etc.

Thanks!

Will there be any "opportunity's" for map submission regarding "floating survival game thing?" Also I feel like maybe you should save them all for a mega map update that has never been seen before. (Would be a perfect chance to possibly make another amazing map cinematic.)

Reactions: Beyner127

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
@_The13thDoctor_ It is extremely unlikely there will ever be map submissions for unidentified blocks in the air game. As for mega map updates, I've always preferred small frequent map updates to keep consistent content for YouTubers and the community personally. However, it's whatever the admin team will decide, so who knows (insert why not both meme). Cinematics are cool would be nice to see more of these.

@Nutuu Nothing changes with map submissions no, everyone can keep submitting content! I would prefer to see maps submitted for games that are popular as we can use that content for Bedrock as well as Java.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Cubecraft had a lot of problems in 2018/2019 and it clearly was NOT going well.Im really happy to see you doing so well just from the start in this year and I and other members will wait as much as needed to see the new content you are putting a lot of effort to create.:]

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
@_The13thDoctor_ It is extremely unlikely there will ever be map submissions for unidentified blocks in the air game. As for mega map updates, I've always preferred small frequent map updates to keep consistent content for YouTubers and the community personally. However, it's whatever the admin team will decide, so who knows (insert why not both meme). Cinematics are cool would be nice to see more of these.

@Nutuu Nothing changes with map submissions no, everyone can keep submitting content! I would prefer to see maps submitted for games that are popular as we can use that content for Bedrock as well as Java.
Alright. Kinda explains which maps Cube needs the most and which not that much.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Ok, just though it’d be cool if there was a challenge or contest to who can create the most original and cool island. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom