Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
There should be /stats in the server and it will work like this.
/stats ew and it will so your stats for ew
/stats sw shows stats for skywars
/stats sg shows stats for survival games
/stats ms shows minerware stats
/stats bw shows Blockwars and bridge stats
/stats li shows lucky Islands stats
And more
This simple suggestion will help a lot.
 

zMigi_

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2017
534
378
138
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Instead of making an ew, sw, sg, ms, etc, /stats can just open a GUI. Although, I believe /stats might be used for something else as of right now.
I agree with you,
and I believe the "/stats" is being used moderation wise
When I tried it says "you do not have perms for this"
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom