Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No. (why?)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Here is my suggestion:
Create a leaderboard in the main lobby, showing the most Wins/Kills in each of the minigames for that day. Underneath, the Wins/Kills that you got in each of the games that day. It will reset at 2400 UTC.
I mean, why cant they just put these in the game lobbys? I mean, the wins or kills are in some lobbys already.

Reactions: comfyyy

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Here is my suggestion:
Create a leaderboard in the main lobby, showing the most Wins/Kills in each of the minigames for that day. Underneath, the Wins/Kills that you got in each of the games that day. It will reset at 2400 UTC.
Daily leaderboards? No!
But I made a thread about a leaderboard update. I suggested to add monthly leaderboards, together with some more statistics and /leaderboard (to see your position)

Reactions: Lucaatjee

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Daily leaderboards? No!
But I made a thread about a leaderboard update. I suggested to add monthly leaderboards, together with some more statistics and /leaderboard (to see your position)
Yes! That is a good idea. A leaderboard that is valid for a month is not too long and not too short. good idea! ;)

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom